Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was all about Confidence & being NAUGHTY ..!! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hema welcome back. Loved your post.

Even I am loving the Abhiya scene. Thinking of watching it again. They were so cute, pulling each other legs.LOL The glow on both of their faces was a treat to watch. Hope it stays that way.

What to say we finally have old Piya back and a better version. The old and new Piya has merged. She will be deadly.

Hope the cv's give her some sort of power. That would be something.Wink

Hope they bring that doppelganger stuff back. As in TVD a doppelganger is supernatural cum human. As Piya is Maithli's doppelganger. 

Oh loved the way you have said..yes PIYA is a mixture fo best of the old & new..version & she is awesomely deadly & adorable to the core yaar..awww..I am soo feeling like ABHAY shoudl give her a naughty squeezy hug yaar..Hughmmm yes some power will surely come later I guess..Wink

Piya was more worried how Abhay will handle Alina.  Yes Abhay should give Piya that naughty wala hug. She will be a rock for Abhay now. Hope she asks why does his dad wants him to be with Alina.

yes dear..& I feel we get to start from that same scene on Monday ..awww..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Hema welcome back. Loved your post.

Even I am loving the Abhiya scene. Thinking of watching it again. They were so cute, pulling each other legs.LOL The glow on both of their faces was a treat to watch. Hope it stays that way.

What to say we finally have old Piya back and a better version. The old and new Piya has merged. She will be deadly.

Hope the cv's give her some sort of power. That would be something.Wink

Hope they bring that doppelganger stuff back. As in TVD a doppelganger is supernatural cum human. As Piya is Maithli's doppelganger. 

Oh loved the way you have said..yes PIYA is a mixture fo best of the old & new..version & she is awesomely deadly & adorable to the core yaar..awww..I am soo feeling like ABHAY shoudl give her a naughty squeezy hug yaar..Hughmmm yes some power will surely come later I guess..Wink

Piya was more worried how Abhay will handle Alina.  Yes Abhay should give Piya that naughty wala hug. She will be a rock for Abhay now. Hope she asks why does his dad wants him to be with Alina.

yes dear..& I feel we get to start from that same scene on Monday ..awww..Day Dreaming

Hope so too. goodnight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hema...u r back and dat too with a bang.. Clap
Abhaya were just beyond explanation yesterday... I loved their cute noak jhoak scene... Tongue pia ne socha shayaad chalo vampy Bf ko thoda tang khishtein hainLOL but she forgot dat he is Abhay jiske pass sab sawaal ke jawaab hain dat too on d pointCool
And d name AA was just awsumROFL and at last d trust which pia showed on her love clearly indicates wat dey mean 2 each other and no matter wat d circumstances may be dey will always be there 4 each other... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
    sach mein ...kya ulllooloo (owl) banaya ROFL  humein ...I  was waiting to see Abhiya ...n was getting   Arnab n madhu romance ROFLROFLROFL
newayz ... the last part of the last Ad ...was really awesummm...but onething  i noted too...was tht ..Abhay  cleared it at that moment "that he was doing all  dat on his Dad's oders "... so ..i don't want pia furious on Abhay  for being wid Alina ...Wink
Abhiya  stays  togeder ... wat else we want !!!Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hema Di..Hug
Itni Himmat...humein ullo banaya..ROFLi was waiting for Abhiya romance..but was watching Arhu romance...ROFL
But that last 2 mins scene was mindblowing...yaar...
Ya... Di..there was a special glow on VISU's face..they were looking extremely HOT..both..
and i was not able take my eyes off them especially Vivu.Blushing..
Wow..kya attitude hain yaar...kya confidence..
And Abhay's dialogueShockedShocked..
and when Abhay holds Piya's hand smoothly...wow..he was completely different..Strikingly handsome..Blushingand breathtaking...BlushingHayee...Blushing
and then Abhiya...aww..Day Dreaming.iand they were like Khulam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono..Day Dreaming. wish we get to see that scene again in Monday's epi...Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I loved Abhiya. Hope this understanding between them remain.
Love U. TC.Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

friends2805 Senior Member
friends2805
friends2805

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I am so crazy...I watched tht particular scene 3- 4 times ...lol

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...u r back and dat too with a bang.. Clap
Abhaya were just beyond explanation yesterday... I loved their cute noak jhoak scene... Tongue pia ne socha shayaad chalo vampy Bf ko thoda tang khishtein hainLOL but she forgot dat he is Abhay jiske pass sab sawaal ke jawaab hain dat too on d pointCool
And d name AA was just awsumROFL and at last d trust which pia showed on her love clearly indicates wat dey mean 2 each other and no matter wat d circumstances may be dey will always be there 4 each other... Hug

Thank you soo much Sweet heart..yes it was one amazing experience..to see a different .way of romance.Heart.with a tadka of spice in it..EmbarrassedLOLGOD ABhay bhi na..hamesha he will be ready with Jawab..I so want him to get jagged once & be sumbfounded with a class sentencce by Piya I am waiting for that day yaar..LOLDay DreamingEvil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index