Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was all about Confidence & being NAUGHTY ..!! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by carisma2

Hema...

I will deffo use those scenes for my vm's.
I love it when Abhay has the blusher on - makes his lips and jawline more outstanding.
I ain't watched the full epi - buh just the bit of Abhiya.

Abhay did have that 'I'm aware you are starring me out' look on him.. He looked dashing.

They are both glowing.

I think - Alina - is a character like Carrie - with her storyline and electrical shots dene ki capability.

How will Pia fight against that power. If Alina tuns eveil all hell will break loose.
Maybe in such extreme conds Abhay and Jeh will pull together against Alina and save Pia.
Aww..Thank you.Hug.I knew you will do it.for me...LOL.you are too sweet not to use that walk as per my requestEmbarrassed..& you explained it so well yes..his jawline looks deadly hot when eh gives that Killer smile yaar..Haiii..Day Dreaming
Absolutely RIGHT Cari.Clap.wohaaa..I cant beleive we think so much alike yaar..i also feel that now..Alina is so sos positive for BAHAY & PIYA & Jeh is fullon negative..but the table will turn soon where in Jeh will turn the saviour for ABHIYA..& Alina will be deadly dangerous for them..Tongue
See my new post Alina as carrie... u'll see why

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
this is awesome dear ..

i realy enjoyed the whole abhiya part their understandind
and yet the love in broad day light in the middle of the street
i was expecting a hug but u know cvs

i like the epi most and pkyek like never before

thnx for this fab post

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

My happiness is now on cloud nine to see your post dear.Big smileHug
Today's episode is meant to me only last 2 minutes abhiya's naughty... naughty... hawtty... hawtty amorous conversationDay Dreaming.. At least next 2 days i could sink in dream of AbhiyaDay Dreaming... You know, i desperately want evil PiaEvil SmileHeart ... who could not give any chance Alina coming close to Abhay. LOL
Ya, today another scene was touching me... the brotherhood relationship b/w Kabir & Dinsh is again refreshingly stared.

Lovely Post As Usual. Hug   

Www..THANK YOU SO MUCHHug ..sweet heart..now you are seriously embarassing me..with your sweet words..am I so deserving I get scared.Embarrassed.GOD BLESS..& yeah that moment of 2 mins made the whole epi..as always..ABHIAY hai toh JAAN HAI..yaar..& yup me too want PIYA to be posessive & strong to make Abhay Jealous instead & feel restless & posessive & pull her to him..instantly..aw...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-ILTHBEB

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
gosh ur posts r awasome.
i jus wait for ur post after the episodes everyday.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hema...loved ur post...good I did nt hv to wait for it for long days. LOL Waise yes...even I noticed that extra glow on both Abhay(Vivu) and Piya(Suku's) faces and I thought I am imagining thigns. Embarrassed and the seemed very comfortable today..I mean more at ease then they did b4. BTW loved ur dialogue Maar diya jaaye.ki chod diya jaaye..bol tere saath kay suluk kiya jaaye..ROFL  Suku was really class in tht scene...class acting, n today both Vivi and Suku were giving compliments to each other in acting. Loved ur song dedication. one of my fav songs. Finally good to hv u back...n I'v commented in other 2 posts of urs too, though a bit late. Smile

Edited by chahat4u - 23 September 2011 at 1:31pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
*my essay updated on pg1* LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
What can I say today Hema! Really I have no words Tongue

Even though being an Abhiya fan I have been wanting to see Abhina aajkal -- but today the last scene made me care two hoots about Alina -- That last scene is what I call chemistry! Embarrassed What a mast scene it was -- I can keep watching it over and over again -- And seriously I am loving Abhiya together Post leap more than Pre leap. Reason -- They are both so understanding -- Pia dint question Abhay at all about Alina - she just taunted him naughtily and that was just so cuteee! And Abhay ka sarcastic answer was super mast Wink

I love these two when they can have a cute - funny and an understanding conversation more than anything else -- And I am glad since their reunion the CV's are giving us more of it! Ab toh bas yahin hope hai party mein bhi Abhiya cute - funny moments milen! Tongue Wink

LOVE :)

Edited by @[email protected]@ - 23 September 2011 at 1:52pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
u kno hema main kal sabko yahi bol rahi thi ki this time at least abhiya mein misunderstanding nahin hogi, and see, abhay told clearly that its all dad's instructions. i m sooo happy aur aaj ka scene to itna jyada cute tha ki bass Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index