India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD’s y’day’s Episode..

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Oh man what an episode..i mean Aashish Nayar's performance was brilliant..the scene where Disha goes to meet him in jail..and Disha says something like, "you've given me the power of attorney, I can destroy you" and he said " tumhare hathon se barbad hone mein bhi maza hai smthing...and antother scene where Disha tells him about knowing about DK's mom..oh man  that scene was so brilliant..DK portrayed a lion in the jail trying to break the cells..Aashish You are the  bombClap

Edited by nish_k - 26 February 2005 at 1:57pm

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Nish,
 i wanted to reply to this on saturday.. but was busy doing some studying.. so anyway.. i totally agree.. i had to tape that show and watch it later that night. me and my sister were completely in love with him at that point. we were literally wanting more of DK after the episode was over. we both  couldn't get enough of his eyes. we kept on repeating to each other how HOT!!!! he is. that light pink shirt he wears in the jail scene..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed really did a number on me. That color definately suits him. ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't get enough of him.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Episode of Tumhari Disha

Author: Ek Paheli   Replies: 5   Views: 3385

Ek Paheli 5 3385 08 September 2006 at 3:26pm by iluvDharmesh
preetha's birthday episode

Author: akshatlover   Replies: 5   Views: 851

akshatlover 5 851 03 September 2006 at 3:24pm by iluvDharmesh
Tumhari Disha Final Episode

Author: simra5   Replies: 15   Views: 3141

simra5 15 3141 27 August 2006 at 9:58pm by Bani_ Pia
Special Episode Video-- 12th August

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 12   Views: 1294

-Priii- 12 1294 27 August 2006 at 8:27pm by Bani_ Pia
episode(more added of 8/3 episode)

2 3

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 18   Views: 1862

~LiNa~ 18 1862 08 March 2006 at 9:46pm by Pachu.P

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index