Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Reshmi...wow 3 kids...no wonder hates men!err...not applicable to all though...

@ all...my dimaag ka battery is going low..i think i will catch up with my sleep after all...been quite long since i last slept...after all contributed more than 110 posts in this thread!!!πŸ˜†
urmi holds the record though...ask her when she returns...!!!

@ Nisha...yur scenario makes me laugh... & then my eyes drop off...& then u say Nishkala is on vacation & my brains r like huh?? I knew that didnt i??lol...i so miss our initial crack up sessions...but timing prob hai...
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok Pooja get urself recharged with 'nindiya rani' and return with the energy to contribute to another 150 pages...πŸ˜†
ashakd thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

@everyone eating/working/escaping- c u soon! The rhythm's gonna get u!😈

u forgot sleeping nisha, am in the sleeping mood, so want to be around, but cannot keep my eye lids open. 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nisha: If they have to show flash back with young Anant as a baby-toddler-preschooler-teen etc. we may also see an younger Mohan bhaiyya, Jawan Gorilla pops, semi takla CSB, BD in colourful saree etc. That would be damn adorable...
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Poo and Ash...go rest...c u after naptime (or not ...have a break/ kitkat)

@Mridula- Awaiting dinner too...But I'm hoping for "rootke humse kahi" (jjws) scenes from some inmates of the looney qila...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
@Nisha Now the inmates might have got used to it? Anant can leave the house only to return. So no worriesπŸ€”
ashakd thumbnail
@ All, we are so eager for the dinner party, hope it does not become another tie-tie phisss...remember, all our dreams, going down the drain after the kanpur drama. 

But still, cannot stop myself from imagining, majanu,   standing outside the door of the mishra;s head down, in guilty and shedding some ganga jamuna, only to be wiped my papa mishra and dadi sab jane...haiii mar java. 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Asha: Majnu was crying when Angry papa left the dinner in anger...But i dont want to him to cry because of the thappad...Mishra's will ask him to join the dinner after the apology session...So there is a chance to see Meeta maa and daadi filling Majnu's plate with Meeta maa specials (i hope it wont be cabbage again)...
Well..I'm not dreaming abt Anant staying with the Mishras...It may go to drain like the Kanpur dream...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Asha the dinner is no false alarm. It'll happen. Sorry bhi bolega and dinner invitation bhi milega. But don't know whether the dinner will actually happen...πŸ˜”
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope daadi or Harsh will provide some masti to the dinner setting...Anant might enjoy watching navya being called chipkali/bandariya πŸ˜†