sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Geeta...chill maar yaar...isha ho ya shilpa...I wud have loved if u called me Navya *goes in dreamland of having a Anant like hubby* Day Dreaming

Shilpa, you are so phunny. LOL We all wish we had hubbies like Anant. Day Dreaming

But soch lena thik se, Navya banne ke liye devi maiyya bhi banna padega, are you ready for that??? LOL

I am going to be remix version of Navya Geeta...with dash of sheila n munni in there for giving daylights in night hours to BD n angry papa...not to mention being latest model on menka aka chamak challo to bhang karo CSB's ghor pratigya ROFLROFLROFL

OMG Shilpa you are hillarious.  I fell of the chair laughing.  ROFL

welcome to part 2 of shilpa WinkROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoAanchal15

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

@Geeta..Mujhe bhi doubt hua,  when he posed the same q twice,..n gave his personal details..Unhappy

Hope, all the kids here stay away..Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuttycleo

@ Isha.. i was speculating on Harsh...bt someone else added Mohan to the gay list...reason...the chudail who kept him away from Rama was actually a daku!!!

bechara harsh...uske toh doodh ke teeth bhi nahi finish huwe abhi...how can u judge "THAT" GeekROFLROFLROFL
lol...
did not judge that...it was a scenario presented that imagine Harsh wasnt straight & developed feelings for Anant...then Navya will have tough comp at home!!

Aanchal15sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aanchal15

@All..just skimmed thru that post...Am wondering why  did he reveal his eye/hair color??Embarrassed 

Us bande se zara door hi rehana. Woh gora kyon is forum pe aya hua hai?? Nisha & I discussed abt that previously. Hume kuchh gadbad nazar ata hai.
i concur...!!!

ok even I read that post n he reminded me of that villian from murder 2 ShockedGeek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoAanchal15pixiegirl

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

@ Isha.. i was speculating on Harsh...bt someone else added Mohan to the gay list...reason...the chudail who kept him away from Rama was actually a daku!!!

bechara harsh...uske toh doodh ke teeth bhi nahi finish huwe abhi...how can u judge "THAT" ROFL
lol...
did not judge that...it was a scenario presented that imagine Harsh wasnt straight & developed feelings for Anant...then Navya will have tough comp at home!!

yeh scenario kafi bhayankar hosakta he pooja ...I wonder who will Anant choose then WinkROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoAanchal15barbie2011pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Geeta...chill maar yaar...isha ho ya shilpa...I wud have loved if u called me Navya *goes in dreamland of having a Anant like hubby* Day Dreaming

Shilpa, you are so phunny. LOL We all wish we had hubbies like Anant. Day Dreaming

But soch lena thik se, Navya banne ke liye devi maiyya bhi banna padega, are you ready for that??? LOL

I am going to be remix version of Navya Geeta...with dash of sheila n munni in there for giving daylights in night hours to BD n angry papa...not to mention being latest model on menka aka chamak challo to bhang karo CSB's ghor pratigya ROFLROFLROFL

Shilpa me ROFL ROFL

Sheila & Munni, to Chamak Chhallo ROFL

What abt. jalebi bai, usko kyon chhod diya?? ROFL Udi Baba, BD & angry papa turant hi himalay yatra pe nikal pedenge ya toh bhagwan ko pyaare ho jayenge. Achh tarkeeb dhoond nikala hai un teeno ko is show se bhagane ka.

Saanp bhi mar jaayega aur laathi bhi na tutegi. ROFL

Edited by pixiegirl - 27 September 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Inika2011navyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nuttycleobarbie2011sajni786

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Shilpa..u amaze me...& here i was thinking u r a v serious kinda person!!

Bow Downto your sense of humour!!

sajni786pixiegirl

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

@Shipa...lagta hai serials ke naam khatam hue ..ab villans ki baari shuru...and yes...Murder 2 ka villian ...apt..Thumbs Up ..aur ab Item girls ki baari bhi aagayi..LOL..
Aur kuch bacha hai kya??
And, Anant ko kyun pareshan kar rahe ho?? Pehle se hi Mandbhuddhi hai, Bechara...LOL

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 September 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index