Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 9)

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Reshmi..actually I wanted a slap at the point...we have endured so much drama..ek scene aur sahiLOL.I would have loved the filmy drama..waise bhi in loony quila everything already looks OTT.LOL
When the heroine can get one...why can't the heroLOL
the hero will got one too LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi: The hero being a hero can stop the papa from slapping him...And Baba would've jumped calling "OOOMMM"(To add masala he can have chest pain also)...Not only Baba, the rest will also jump from their chairs and the camera will jump from one face to another...Waah... the drama lovers would've celeberated the scene with champaigne...

[email protected] painROFL.Achha hai..LOLWaise, I loved the scene when OM stood up and the chair behind him fellROFL..quite natural ,I must say.It was enough to feel a chill run down your spine.LOL
Hats off to Anant for staying put..LOLI would have ran for my dear lifeLOL
@Preet...The way he pointed finger..I thought bass abhi aaya ek thappad.LOL

I was in a complete mood for some philmy action yesterdayLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 24 September 2011 at 3:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889shreya789navyaalex8-Reshmi-nishkalaPreet078soaplikerpixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@ reshmi add booh dadi dialogue ..in dis masala 
something like bhai sahib ...anant dekha use Censored ka naam leta ya hogaye ..jab ghar pe agayi toh kya kya hoga ..hari om parub ji 

@ nidhi ...i dont know about but dat time i was too scared ..mujhe laga abhi pade ise ...Mujhe anant sae jayad mohan kae liye darr lagte pata chale thapad anant ko par aur faint woh ho jaye ...LOL

Edited by Preet078 - 24 September 2011 at 3:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889nishkalaNoaddict-Reshmi-f.s.mladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

@Nidhi: The hero being a hero can stop the papa from slapping him...And Baba would've jumped calling "OOOMMM"(To add masala he can have chest pain also)...Not only Baba, the rest will also jump from their chairs and the camera will jump from one face to another...Waah... the drama lovers would've celeberated the scene with champaigne...

[email protected] painROFL.Achha hai..LOLWaise, I loved the scene when OM stood up and the chair behind him fellROFL..quite natural ,I must say.It was enough to feel a chill run down your spine.LOL

ROFL...Actually I want Om to remain as it is...the rate at which he is getting angry and blowing up his fuse...very soon his BP will shoot upto 1000,and he will die of Cardiac arrest.Then Anant can say ,dekha kaam ho gaya!Wink...without breaking the paramparaLOL

Edited by nishkala - 24 September 2011 at 3:22am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

iffy123bs8889shreya789nivedaSavithacraonavyaalex8anantanantPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598f.s.m

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Preet Mohan fainting seeing all that is actually quite imaginableLOL.I think Rama has much more guts than those chuha like charcaters in that houseLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789Savithacraonavyaalex8nishkala-Reshmi-Preet078f.s.mladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

ROFL...Actually I want Om to remain as it is...the rate at which he is getting angry and blowing up his fuse...very soon his BP will shoot upto 1000,and he will die of Cardiac arrest.Then Anant can say ,dekha kaam ho gaya!Wink...without breaking the paramparaLOL

Oh Nish..Now I got it...this was Anant's plan of  main sab theek kar dunga.LOL
Saanp bhi mar jayega aur lathi bhi nahin tutegi(Pun intended)LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889shreya789navyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertnishkala-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@preet  shayad dono ek saat thapad lage ga  LOLLOLLOL or agar onko nimi ke karamaat pata chalinge to kya hoga ConfusedConfusedLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889shreya789navyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

@preet  shayad dono ek saat thapad lage ga  LOLLOLLOL or agar onko nimi ke karamaat pata chalinge to kya hoga LOL

Fawwaz...When loonies will come to know of Nimi's kartootein, then we will definitely lose one character..either Om or CSB..koi to tapak jaayega shock seLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889anantanantnavyaalex8Preet078nishkala-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index