Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 86)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by sajni786

tomo majnu bajpayee will have "chaanta laagaaa...hai lagaaa" sessionROFLROFLROFL...and we all we go "ishhh...bairi papaaa...bada bedardi" ROFL

Shilpa, will majnu get the chaanta pehle the dinner ya baad mein? 

pata nahi ...dinner ke baad ho toh bhi acha he...dinner ke pehle toh abhi theek ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Originally posted by sajni786

tomo majnu bajpayee will have "chaanta laagaaa...hai lagaaa" sessionROFLROFLROFL...and we all we go "ishhh...bairi papaaa...bada bedardi" ROFL

Shilpa, will majnu get the chaanta pehle the dinner ya baad mein? 

I hope he gets it dinner ke baad Geeta...I dont want him to lose any teeth and thus be unable to chew his food and hence choke and therefore need CPR , which BD will obviously forbid cos its modern and then, Majnu will die ...unless angry p walks over his dying body and the stamping will dislodge the obstruction and I hope it hits BD in the face...Phew, enough wild speculation...

What do u think Shilpa LOL

Nisha, you are impossible. ROFL

@ Bold, What a classic scenario that will be!! ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoNoaddict

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
But I just remembered this article: 

"An emotionally disturbed Anant will question the tradition of the family in front of Baba which will provoke Om to slap his son. Anant will leave the house to apologize to Navya's father and will decide to stay with them", adds the source.

According to the article, Anant will go after the slap. So hoping ki woh choke voke nahi karega. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleobarbie2011sajni786

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Or maybe Anant will choke on the food with no angry papa to kindly step on him and go into a coma (like he did last time with the fever)...If Navya visits him on his sickbed (or more accurately, deathbed) , what will he have to declare this time? ILU and marry me are over and done with...Now what? ...Chai please???Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedanuttycleoNoaddictbarbie2011pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Or maybe Anant will choke on the food with no angry papa to kindly step on him and go into a coma (like he did last time with the fever)...If Navya visits him on his sickbed (or more accurately, deathbed) , what will he have to declare this time? ILU and marry me are over and done with...Now what? ...Chai please???Confused

Or more like dudh please from Meeta ma Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleobarbie2011

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

"An emotionally disturbed Anant will question the tradition of the family in front of Baba which will provoke Om to slap his son. Anant will leave the house to apologize to Navya's father and will decide to stay with them", adds the source.

According to the article, Anant will go after the slap. So hoping ki woh choke voke nahi karega. Cry

If Anant is actually allowed to stay with the mishras , it'll be extremely ultra nayi soch indeed...I think he'll just stay for dinner at most...I cant see it happening although it'll be <blush, simper, swoon> dreamy if it does...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnnuttycleoNoaddictmanjhabarbie2011pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

If Anant is actually allowed to stay with the mishras , it'll be extremely ultra nayi soch indeed...I think he'll just stay for dinner at most...I cant see it happening although it'll be <blush, simper, swoon> dreamy if it does...Day Dreaming

Actuallu Nisha, I didn't post the last part of the article in which Shaheer denies living @ Mishras.

TellyBuzz contacted Shaheer Sheikh and he commented, "I am just going to apologize to Navya's father and not staying with him."

Yeah, me too was waiting for the ghar jamaai bit. No wonder, dar ke maare Udi Baba will agree to the proposal. Kahin woh sach much ghar jamaai na ban jaaye. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleomanjhasoaplikerbarbie2011

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
LMFAO.. omg i love you guys and your wild thoughts! it makes my day <3 you know what else makes my day,,,, AnYa and i didnt see them today ): i am sooo looking forward to the whole mishras and majnoo ;) haaayeee maybe AnYa will be permitted to do some romance shomance ;) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8nuttycleobarbie2011sajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index