India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 8)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ Neelu : dis a rumour any one can such post  what ever he told regarding trp n sgp production serial ..v already know dat SGP production house planning for new serial..so add 2+2 gave us such information ..so just chill..according to me he have no relevant source of info 

@ reshmi for trp ..deepu visit loonies quilla ..otherwise call sae bhi kaam chal jate ...i dont know which sanskar n parampura .invite some one, den abused him ...

Edited by Preet078 - 24 September 2011 at 3:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789ashakdnavyaalex8-Reshmi-Noaddictladdoo598f.s.m

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Plz dnt spread negativity over here.. Neelu dear paajitive socho!! Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789ashakdPreet078-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@Reshmi-are u sure coz i feel it might be true!Cry

Neelu dont be so upset because of the oneliner thread...We didn't see any article which support this rumour...If its true then we will surely see a number of articles as the media people are gossip lovers and will they celeberate with it since Navya is a popular show...
Dont take the fake rumour seriously...Enjoy the show...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789ashakdnavyaaddict3ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictnishkalaladdoo598f.s.m

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
@Reshmi..actually I wanted a slap at the point...we have endured so much drama..ek scene aur sahiLOL.I would have loved the filmy drama..waise bhi in loony quila everything already looks OTT.LOL
When the heroine can get one...why can't the heroLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789anantanantashakdnavyaalex8-Reshmi-Preet078f.s.mladdoo598

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

why you still belive that guy ????
ok if is there 1% true , then i want to you , why SP not ending Maryaada ?????it has a lower TRP than navya ?????Confused
Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

why you still belive that guy ????
ok if is there 1% true , then i want to you , why SP not ending Maryaada ?????it has a lower TRP than navya ?????Confused

First of all...let me say that I am not believing any rumours at this point..till we have media/reliable source confirming.Smile
And as regards Maryada..the show has a late night slot, which is not a very desirable time for family viewers.ConfusedSo, that show still continues.The competition is for the 10PM slot...it is a primetime slot and many production houses line up to get that slot.OuchNavya indeed has some competition because of its time slot.Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Preet078f.s.mladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

@ Nidhi ..actually mujhe kitne baar lage hai abhi anant ko thapad padhe but lagte hai god ke saath setting kaam ajati haiLOL

Edited by Preet078 - 24 September 2011 at 3:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Noaddictf.s.m

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

@Nidhi: The hero being a hero can stop the papa from slapping him...And Baba would've jumped calling "OOOMMM"(To add masala he can have chest pain also)...Not only Baba, the rest will also jump from their chairs and the camera will jump from one face to another...Waah... the drama lovers would've celeberated the scene with champaigne...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789anantanantnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddictf.s.mpixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index