India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 75)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
oye...bhoots of this adda...i keep on going thru the posts quickly so that i c an end but no...anther pg is now added...sone waale sone jaao!!!
meri neend toh gayi! ab my husband is abt to wake up so shud stop typing & pretend to sleep or just shower!!
now abt Dekh bhai dekh...it had Shekhar Suman...
MR & Mrs waghle & mungerilal...how can i not remember them??!!

@ Shilpa what photographic memory u have...20 gulab jamun...all i remember is the star cast & laughing like mad!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantAanchal15Noaddictbarbie2011sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

@shilpa..i remeber waghela ke haseen sapne..a ggod one too..
 and yes Shaina..Rajni..it wans an entire different side if the story..very powerful and snensitive..remember that one too..
and yes malgudi days..it was a great show for kids i must say..use to enjoy that a lot..i think even that use to come during weekends..dont remember exactly though..

wow..so manyy shows and so many memories..
Usha..if you can just hang on..we will have one more celebration as you also turn golden...

Edited by barbie2011 - 27 September 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantNoaddictsajni786

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Originally posted by spdp

Goodnight Kiran,Usha & Asha...

I remember those wagle ki duniya & Mungerilal ... than there was Rajni!

Wow Nidhi- lucky girl! My husband has gone in to shock (just like angrypapa) after he has figured out my obssession with this show .. forum ki baat batane ka sehat ke liye haanikarak hai - so it is my own little secret as of now!

Thanks Shaina, I was trying to remember Waagle Ki Dunita. thanks for reminding me. Does anybody remember the Priya Tendulkar show, Rajni on Sundays??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantNoaddictnuttycleobarbie2011sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

oye...bhoots of this adda...i keep on going thru the posts quickly so that i c an end but no...anther pg is now added...sone waale sone jaao!!!
meri neend toh gayi! ab my husband is abt to wake up so shud stop typing & pretend to sleep or just shower!!
now abt Dekh bhai dekh...it had Shekhar Suman...
MR & Mrs waghle & mungerilal...how can i not remember them??!!

@ Shilpa what photographic memory u have...20 gulab jamun...all i remember is the star cast & laughing like mad!!!
oh yes..that is who i meant..Shekahr suman..kapoor galti se lag gaya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantNoaddict

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

I remember those wagle ki duniya & Mungerilal ... class actors & class shows! there was Malgudi days  and  another  hit was superwoman story : Rajni!

Wow Nidhi- lucky girl! My husband has gone in to shock (just like angrypapa) after he has figured out my obssession with this show .. forum ki baat batane ka sehat ke liye haanikarak hai - so it is my own little secret as of now!

@Shaina - I even remember the title song of Rajni - lol...

Good night everyone  - and this time I really mean it (it's becoming as believable as our Majnu's dialogue "chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye main yeh sagaai nahi karunga") LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddictnuttycleoAanchal15barbie2011sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anantanant

I remember those wagle ki duniya & Mungerilal ... class actors & class shows! there was Malgudi days  and  another  hit was superwoman story : Rajni!

@Shaina - I even remember the title song of Rajni - lol...

Good night everyone  - and this time I really mean it (it's becoming as believable as our Majnu's dialogue "chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye main yeh sagaai nahi karunga") LOL
OK good night Usha..waise do join in tomorrow...

anantanantNoaddict

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Tanu wil have a minor stroke tomo seeing the number of pages this thread has reached n that too discussing everything BUT navya...bechara Shaheer might even get lost trying to figure out wats his next improvement in line if he at all does come n read these threads...come to know banda will also start watching all these shows to ideas ROFLROFL
Fikar Not : Tanu is medical student, manage kar legi... waise khushi ke maare zatka to definately lagega!
Even after such a sorry episode - we have taken this adda so far!

Shaheer , may be he grew up watching all these too! He likes Sridevi & Juhi chawla - so!
(umar ke hisaab se he shud have said Kajol/tandon/ timers... but guess he is old at heartWink .. like us) Mujhe kabhi kabhi doubt hota hai!

Oh-- remember there was a show based in Kashmir -with guy- very good lookng one- same one who wasin dekh bhai dekh- going around in Shikara...I used to like that show too!

Edited by spdp - 27 September 2011 at 2:18pm

nuttycleosajni786

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Shaina, really we're bhootnis :)) By the time I typed my reply to Nidhi's post, I was on to the next page. I see you too mentioned Rajni & yes Malgudi Days!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpnuttycleosajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index