Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 71)

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

yahan sach mein bhoot or shud I say bhootniyaaan hai... jk jk...includes me too.. keep haunting this place from subah ki pehli kiran to night ki last light :)
I left this adda at page 61 for just an hr -- Soni- see, main kaam karne gai thi :( ... m officially working as of now, so thoda bohot karna padta hai!
Ok...join the hot discussion... yep, me too watched Buniyaad - bhooshan poottaar & lajoji growing up...
Loved DHopp kinare - we used to get videos of the show from video gallerys & watch it!
Those days remember: there used to be Lehrein... movie mag! Was hot item then.. to watch as soon as it is out! i remmber seeing Aamir khan in hot pants - posting qsqt pics to all rikshawas etcDay Dreaming!!! he was true chocolate boy of that time na!Embarrassed

I remember, liked Kashish - sudesh berry-malvika?? one - lovely story, an had good music too - can't recall right now!
Another favorite was Banegi apni baat - it was lot like NAvya in earlier days - all college life etc! And some solid actors - MAdhvan (he is one of my  favorite since then), Irfaan khan, rituraj,tisca chopra & all!

And ofcourse fauji, nukkad etc. Fauji- my fav was: 'I say Chaps' .. totally droolworthy guy! I say!

Aaah.. that time TV was real, after Kketa kchaos -I hardly watch these soaps - last of mine was: 12/24 karolbagh- tht too, not so religiously - like Navya!

@Bold - Shaina - word yaar, I remember that!

And I used to like BAB too! Haven't seen kashish though...

Re: bhootnis - yup all of us in never never land Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdspdpNoaddictnuttycleobarbie2011laddoo598pixiegirl

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anantanant

Originally posted by kiran_rd

For all those who plan to watch Dhoop kinary ..just remember that its a bit slow drama u will feel alot of difference especially when u r all used to with indian soaps. I doubt that u may find it boring as its of 80s but don't leave it in the middle try to watch the whole no matter u feel it slow or u don't like the looks of the actors ...Watch it for good acting, good dialogues and good direction..Its a simple yet fun loving serial.

Kiran - will deffo watch with patience - I don't mind slow - these days none of the shows are fast anyway -  tracks get dragged for ages and then trps drop and we have an abrupt ending...so this will be a refreshing change...will let you know what I thought after watching it...thanks so much Smile

Usha once you finished watching it and u liked that then watch Tanhaiyan (its first drama of the lead actress of Dhoop kinary) and u will get shocked to see so much change ..But this is for sure if DK clicked you then u will also love Tanhayian ( these are my league of dramas the light hearted simple yet serious genre)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdspdpnuttycleobarbie2011laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

@All..KTLK is starting from oct 3rd at 8.00 PM on Sony.Smile

Thanks Nidhi - I don't get sony, so I think youtube ki jai ho!

Yes Usha..u tube and the numerous desi tv websitesWink
I am excited about this show..hope it lives upto the expectationsSmile
BTW..I tried watching dhoop kinare just now...will take time for me to adjust to something that old.But I found the lead girl nice.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnuttycleobarbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spdp

yahan sach mein bhoot or shud I say bhootniyaaan hai... jk jk...includes me too.. keep haunting this place from subah ki pehli kiran to night ki last light :)
I left this adda at page 61 for just an hr -- Soni- see, main kaam karne gai thi :( ... m officially working as of now, so thoda bohot karna padta hai!
Ok...join the hot discussion... yep, me too watched Buniyaad - bhooshan poottaar & lajoji growing up...
Loved DHopp kinare - we used to get videos of the show from video gallerys & watch it!
Those days remember: there used to be Lehrein... movie mag! Was hot item then.. to watch as soon as it is out! i remmber seeing Aamir khan in hot pants - posting qsqt pics to all rikshawas etcDay Dreaming!!! he was true chocolate boy of that time na!Embarrassed

I remember, liked Kashish - sudesh berry-malvika?? one - lovely story, an had good music too - can't recall right now!
Another favorite was Banegi apni baat - it was lot like NAvya in earlier days - all college life etc! And some solid actors - MAdhvan (he is one of my  favorite since then), Irfaan khan, rituraj,tisca chopra & all!

And ofcourse fauji, nukkad etc. Fauji- my fav was: 'I say Chaps' .. totally droolworthy guy! I say!

Aaah.. that time TV was real, after Kketa kchaos -I hardly watch these soaps - last of mine was: 12/24 karolbagh- tht too, not so religiously - like Navya!

@Bold - Shaina - word yaar, I remember that!

And I used to like BAB too! Haven't seen kashish though...

Re: bhootnis - yup all of us in never never land Wink
OH yes remer the lehrain mag..use to read it for sure..
dont remember  BAB..but use to watch Kashish..it was a good one too..
and yes we all keep  bhatkofying in this adda..kya subah kya sham..

anantanantashakdNoaddictnuttycleo

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

@All..KTLK is starting from oct 3rd at 8.00 PM on Sony.Smile

Thanks Nidhi - I don't get sony, so I think youtube ki jai ho!

Yes Usha..u tube and the numerous desi tv websitesWink
I am excited about this show..hope it lives upto the expectationsSmile
BTW..I tried watching dhoop kinare just now...will take time for me to adjust to something that old.But I found the lead girl nice.Smile
wow nidhi so you started watcing the show itself.great going..
thanks for the info dear..will surely watch it online..as i dont have hindi channels on TV anymore

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdspdpNoaddictnuttycleo

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@All..I used to like Saaya as well..Manasi JoshiSmile..initially.Wink.I have this bad habit of leaving the show in betweenOuch
@Urmi..I tried watching DK, but found it okayish..It will take time for me to adapt..must say...Confused

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 1:57pm

anantanantashakdnuttycleobarbie2011

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awww girls ...Hugthanks for reminding me of some amazing shows, will keep catching up on them whenever time permits...

Tanu's adda aaj to century marega  :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdNoaddictnuttycleobarbie2011

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
lol...Lehrein...Banegi Apni Baat!!
& then i remember the weird clothes & hairstyles of those days...ROFL& me trying to ape it...Stern Smile
me shakes my head...4get it!!
who remembers Yeh Jo hai zindagi & Dekh Bhai Dekh?? Used to luv them too!!!

ashakdspdpNoaddictbarbie2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index