Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 68)

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by anantanant

@Asha - young at heart bolo na, young at heart :-)

BHPH - is it good as well? I am becoming a Barun fan after some intense(ish) IPKKND stuff...is he any good in that?

re twitter - main bhi main bhi - please if this adda is going to get moved to twitter some day, please please don't leave me behind Cry ...

@Pooja - who's that on your siggy - she looks nice :-)
Usha...i have ranted so much about BHPH in past 4 days(dear Aanchal lent me her inbox & tissue box!)...the siggie is from that show. The lassie is Ankita Sharma & she is brilliant too...so in my personal list, I have to catch up on Preeto too as she stars in it.
FYI, I really dont like putting img siggies, but am so in love with the show, that this is the only way i can tell ppl...this was a brilliant show which i somehow missed bcoz of poor promotion!! Barun in IPKKND is nothing compared to what he was in BHPH...!! does that intrigue u enuff??
Can i try for a sales job ,u think??LOL

Sorry..what is BHPH? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantnuttycleo

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

I know i am irregular...but whenever i come, its more for u guys than for Navya...& dont hate me for it!!

I follow other shows too...but dont interact with the members...no offense to them...but cant leave this adda...& twitter is so out of my league!!

luv u guys...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekynavyaalex8anantanantashakdbarbie2011

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@Soni...its a show which was aired on Sony...Baat Humari Pakki Hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekyashakdbarbie2011

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheeeky

You guys are insane! Jao apne apne kaam karo! Tongue Kaam karo kaam...jaise khaana banaao, aur erm...khaana banaao...erm erm aur khaana nahin banana kisi ko? Sab yahaan pade hain subeh se! LOL

I ran through the last pages...ran through fauji, buniyaad and Koshish...think those ring a bell and Fauji rang all the bells in the head that ever existed! Tongue Abhimanyu Rai wasn't he? Heart Nice memories...thank you everyone!

I agree with usha...nice adda, nice place and nice people Thumbs Up

Thanks for reminding, in between posting and reading, I finished all the tasks, including cooking,eating, cleaning and now time for sleeping. 

Abhi...rang many bells in my ear, I remember the class I studied too, when that show was on air, wouldnt say it in the forum, but I was too young to drool over srk. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantspdpnuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirl

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

for me

i like barun in BHPH than IPKKND

Edited by f.s.m - 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekyanantanantnuttycleo

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by kiran_rd

Well i m replying today otherwise i m more hooked in reading the stuff on adda
you should reply more often from now..see how much fun we ahd dicussin the shows...

Yeh u people so much fun thats right and yes i love discussions but since last 1 year India forums have changed alot ab pehley jesa maza nahi hai ...u hardly find sensible or light hearted discussions ..fun element is also missing + members have become too aggressive.earlier on it wasn't like that. Ouch  

nuttycleobarbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Dee..We were actually thinking to get this post cross 100pages..this will be the first tanu post to do that..so we are gearing up to reach that mark now...

navyaalex8nuttycleo

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Usha, yes young at heart. We r all young at heart.

U watch IPKKND, well then to see real talent of barun, watch BHPH, u will laugh and cry, and barun has done such a fab job, i used to watch that serial ardently. Plz catch on yt, the intial episodes r fab, forget the ending of the serial, they winded it up for bad trp and that too prematurely. 
Asha...a biggg jadooo ki jhappi for u...hopefully we rnt violating any I-F rules by going full on abt other shows!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanant

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index