Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 60)

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
LOL Pooja...u r on a roll girl..ROFLAbsolutely hilarious indeedROFL
@All..Thank you guys..I will now catch up with "dhoop kinare"..and Navya is turning out to be a dampener.Ouch
I am , too, like all of you waiting for KTLK..I love Mohnish Behl.Embarrassed..I hope he does justice to the characterBig smile

@Shaina..Nahin re..signing amount to nahin mila...But I can do that role for charity..only to save the world from BD and her tortureWinkLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8-Reshmi-nuttycleobarbie2011sajni786f.s.mladdoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure i hav seen dhoop kinare...but will recap...i saw another show in 3 days over the weekend all on u-tube...& it made me cry like mad...part of my top 5 or 10 shows..Baat Humari Pakki hai!
though does any one remember Koshish?? Used to luuuv it too!!
for me to like a show...there shud be a decent story line, gr8 chemistry between the actors & exceptional talent pool!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictf.s.mladdoo598

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@pooja

on 2nd thots...i doubt that  "to-be" pota will be dashing...afterall he will inherit the bhayanak genes of BD n the name KamlAss already gives me creeps...unless of ofcourse there is mutation of genes ROFL

Edited by sajni786 - 27 September 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889Noaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleof.s.mladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@Pooja..Koshish or Kashish.Sudesh Berry kya??
I used to love that too...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

I am pretty sure i hav seen dhoop kinare...but will recap...i saw another show in 3 days over the weekend all on u-tube...& it made me cry like mad...part of my top 5 or 10 shows..Baat Humari Pakki hai!
though does any one remember Koshish?? Used to luuuv it too!!
for me to like a show...there shud be a decent story line, gr8 chemistry between the actors & exceptional talent pool!

Pooja, u used to see BHPH????? ohhh I used to love that serial.Coz it was such comical. And the story just turned every week. Was a silent reader in that forum. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Urmi di: OMG please watch it if you have the time..It will seem a bit weird at first, what with the show being from the 80s, and the unusual pairing..But by the 2nd episode you would have fallen in love with the characters of Dr.Ahmer Ansari and Dr.Zoya Ali Khan..And my oh my, you will fall in love with the concept of being in love once you see these two slowly falling in love..The show truly is romantic drama at its best..Heart

@Asha: OMG are those comments for real???I am dying here..ROFLROFL And to think Shaheer will actually read these..Chalo at least he will get some laughter out of it..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleobarbie2011sajni786

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

LOL Pooja...u r on a roll girl..ROFLAbsolutely hilarious indeedROFL
@All..Thank you guys..I will now catch up with "dhoop kinare"..and Navya is turning out to be a dampener.Ouch
I am , too, like all of you waiting for KTLK..I love Mohnish Behl.Embarrassed..I hope he does justice to the characterBig smile

Nidhi...no no...i am not on a roll...i am on a bedROFLROFL though all this discussion makes me want to reach out for a bread roll...hungry kya?? Arre haan haan!!
worry not ...Mohnish will do justice...like he did to his evil avatar in MPK!!! Thank God he got to portray such nyc & gentlemanly roles in subsequent Barjatya prodns! Though y was he limited to doctor based shows on telly i wonder...anyways...that was my random musings for the day!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Noaddictladdoo598sajni786

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Tanu, yeah they r real, I laughed so much, when I read that. Thats why I say twitter is fun. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index