Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 6)

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
ROFLOL...

Tanu, what n idea!! Perfect for eerie Booaahdadi!
( now u have started coming up with : bole to, bhai type suparii solutions;)... But, with you, if Rama is doing the needful, this should be wonderful!!

& Mridula,,, purse mein se paratha:)))).. .. Anant purse dekhke hi bhagega;) ...
Did u guys chk new SP article: next wk looks eventful & interesting!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

ROFLOL...

Tanu, what n idea!! Perfect for eerie Booaahdadi!
( now u have started coming up with : bole to, bhai type suparii solutions;)... But, with you, if Rama is doing the needful, this should be wonderful!!

& Mridula,,, purse mein se paratha:)))).. .. Anant purse dekhke hi bhagega;) ...
Did u guys chk new SP article: next wk looks eventful & interesting!
and a bit scary..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789-Reshmi-unknown2341laddoo598

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Tanu...Thanks for the write up...I can start the day without bed coffee but cant enjoy the day without your topic...

The episode was really gud and the contrast of two families was presented in a very beautiful manner...Loved Dadi the new rockstar of the show...I wish Anant had a dadi like our dadi sab jaane to teach the loonies about love and throw light on angry Om's dimaag... Out of 10 in the looney clan it was only Anant, Baba and Om who got few dialogues to say...The rest are lucky like me to enjoy the remuneration without much action...

I dont blame baba for his pravachan...He is living in a world based on his own created paramparas & ideologies and its hard for him to digest the sudden change in Anant...But i cant understand Om...Why is he always angry? He dont deserve any love or respect from Anant & Mohan bhaiyya...He should first behave like a normal father and then expect Anant to follow his instruction...I loved Anant's mini pravachan to Baba...The guy smartly used Baba's own words and put him on a tight spot...Maybe the same words will do good for Anant later...

I was happy to see Deepu realising his mistake and accepting Navya's love for Anant...But the promo and the spoilers stole my sleep...And the first thing i saw in the morning was the article of Anant in Navya's house which ended with the prediction of shaadi in few days...Hope we will be able to enjoy the upcoming saas bahu drama...My hopes are on the fresh storyline and i expect the same freshness ahead...

@Tanu: Rama pushing BD off stairs is a brilliant idea...Will happily join Rama alongwith Nidhi &Preet to do it...

@Shaina: I wish somebody from his family will support Anant in his fight...Sanjay chacha being the most verbally tortured being of the house can stand up to support Anant...Nimisha the rebel is another person who can join the team...Mohan bhaiyya, i think is too scared and less confident but can still raise his voice for Anant...Its time for the DA Sr. to throw away her wall paper image and support her son...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 24 September 2011 at 1:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789ashakdnavyaalex8navyaaddict3Preet078NoaddictAanchal15nishkalasoaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hi My dearest adda matesHug
Thank-you Tanu..you made my day...I was worried about my future because I didn't find your post for 2 days consecutively,though I must admit that it is foolish on my behalf to burden you like this,but obviously your studies are much more important than this Embarrassed

Logically I shouldn't have any complaints regarding yesterday's episode because episodes are incomplete only without Anant and Tanu's post...now that both have been provided why should I complain?
Still I will complain because my Name(or Nickname) is at stakeWink

Ok...I really, really missed Anant on Thursday,the reason is very straight and simpleLOL...watching Navya for 20 minutes is toughSleepy...her expressions are so monotonous,sometimes even fake,the way she was drinking tea was so fake...it was obvious that her cup is empty...Anant on the other hand is so versatile and volatile...his expressions are unpredictable and always a treat for connoisseurs...hey hey...I am not a connoisseur though Tongue...

Ok..for yesterday,I think our CV's are still confused with baba's characterization,,may be he is going to be a surprise package..It's good that he started the conversation with Anant...how long will Anant do the sleepwalking in the quila?he needed some outlet LOL...but Om's outburst was...Shocked...scary!!Did anyone notice how baba got scared too...poor old man,he seems helpless in front of his son Ouch and sister!..but I loved Anant and his sweet talks,polite yet logical...Wasn't he the same during his picnic conversation with baba?..as Rama puts it..QSQT ke Aamir ki tarahEmbarrassed

Navya...I was terrible distracted during her convo with Deepak because I was just looking at her extremely pretty dangler...it was so cute, Now,I want one too ,ditto...LOL

Random Musing...Infact completely Random!Those who are from India and those who watch the commercials during the commercial break,there was one commercial of Dulux paints,starring Shahid Kapoor and Boman Irani...it was just too cool...I simply loved itEmbarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzGGMo4CtQ

Watch it,if interested,it's infact good!

Edited by nishkala - 24 September 2011 at 2:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789anantanantnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirlladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Nish: Me too feels that Baba is going to be a surprise package...His expressions softened when Anant apologised and it didn't change when he talked further..And yes, for me too he looked scared with angry Om's outburst...After Deepu gets insuled by loonies, I am looking forward for Anant to make Baba realise how fake their parampara is...

ps: eventhough banned in this country, we use DishTv and hence i'm able to follow the indian programmes on time...Yaa saw the ad (infact i watch the commercial breaks regularly to catch the promo)...I loved that one...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 24 September 2011 at 2:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789ashakdnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictnishkalaAanchal15WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i also watched dat commercial... It distracted me frm d serial actually!! So cute!! Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

Hi My dearest adda matesHug

Ok...I really, really missed Anant on Thursday,the reason is very straight and simpleLOL...watching Navya for 20 minutes is toughSleepy...her expressions are so monotonous,sometimes even fake,the way she was drinking tea was so fake...it was obvious that her cup is empty...Anant on the other hand is so versatile and volatile...his expressions are unpredictable and always a treat for connoisseurs...hey hey...I am not a connoisseur though Tongue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzGGMo4CtQ

Watch it,if interested,it's infact good!

Sleepy
@Bold..Ditto NIsh...I too found that tea drinking session very fake...Ouch.Couldn't the production ppl given her smthing to drink actually...method acting anyoneConfused??
And why was she smiling for no reason while drinking tea???Very OTTConfused
Angry papa's outburst actually made me think , its Anant's turn todayLOL..I thought abhi pada Anant ko thappadOuch

And I loved the paint commercial...I love Boman anyway..EmbarrassedThanks for sharing.

Edited by Nidhi82 - 24 September 2011 at 2:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789navyaalex8nishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerpixiegirlWinterIsComing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index