Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okie guys - 9PM here now  - I better go and get some sleep as I have had a long day at work and have another early day tomorrow morning...

Shaina - century looks deffo now - take it away all of you on the other side of the pond 😊 - shubh raatri everyone and thanks for the great adda folks...
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Remember Dekh bahi Dekh, yeh jo hai zindagi!...

And cloths of those times were .. errm... diffrernt topic all togather!
Didin't NAvya's puffed sleeved dress & Kpur shaadi dress looked kind of from that Era😉

(Oh,  try & watch this Aamir wali lehren video if u find it on YT - to see what I mean by 'Haawt' chocolate boy! 😉 .. he was the most januable/freak/immense lovers tag holder of that time😃) ... can't imagine Majnu in those pants 😃😆🤡... boxers will do!😉

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

how I remember growing up watching that show...I still remember nagging my mom to make me gulab jamuns after that epi of gulab jamun..."maine gin ke bees banaye he" 🤣🤣🤣

wow..you guys have amazing memory yaar..i have faint remembrance of these shows but you guys are just unbelievable...keep it up...
waise Shilpa..I feel like eating gulab amun now..migh open one haldiram tin after gng home😉
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meee, yeh jo hai zindagi, friday night. Dekh bahi dekh, yes even that...wow...bed time, but dont feal like leaving. 

I think tommorow, reshmi, aanchal, nidhi, nish and me will take it past the century. 

Shaina, QSQT, yes...how amir, went around the city to promote the  film. 

Thank u God, for keeping me in the midst of like minded people. 

Its 11pm, gud nite friends, have fun, shall read each and every post tommorow morning. 
Bye Usha.
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone remembers "Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"..Raghuvir Yadav at its best😉.My hubby has got involved with this now..he is shouting out all his old time favs now😉😆

@Usha..Gud nite Usha, see u tomorrow🤗
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh and then does anyone remember "waghley ki duniya" 🤣🤣🤣...everytime something got lost in the house...the hubby wud go to wifey "le gayi tumhari bai" 🤣🤣
barbie2011 thumbnail
@Usha..good night Usha🤗..and do come in tomorrow to join in the century celebration on this adda..
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre, so much for my shubh raatri...

Nidhi - I remember mungerilal - it was so much fun that show!

Asha - what are you doing here? I thought you had left 10 pages ago!!!

Looks like I'll become a goldie tonight only...😆
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Anyone remembers "Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"..Raghuvir Yadav at its best😉.My hubby has got involved with this now..he is shouting out all his old time favs now😉😆

oh that was one funny show..use to love it as a kid..so now your hubby has joined us too nice😊
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

meee, yeh jo hai zindagi, friday night. Dekh bahi dekh, yes even that...wow...bed time, but dont feal like leaving. 

I think tommorow, reshmi, aanchal, nidhi, nish and me will take it past the century. 

Shaina, QSQT, yes...how amir, went around the city to promote the  film. 

Thank u God, for keeping me in the midst of like minded people. 

Its 11pm, gud nite friends, have fun, shall read each and every post tommorow morning. 
Bye Usha.

Good night Asha🤗
@Aanchal, reshmi, nidhi, nish..see bold..are you all listening..take this adda to 100pages guys..I am sure you guys will do this easily...