India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 56)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889cheeekyashakdspdpnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598sajni786pixiegirl

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Pooja/Shaina..I agree Deepu should surely question how will Navy ever be happy in that family..and yes Anant will have to do a lot to convince Deepak that he will do anthing for navya's hapiness..

@Geeta..excatly..if Bajpai's get navvya married only to save their family izzat without actually realizing mistakes..means we are up for regular torture and ridiculous comments to Navya fro mthe bajpai clan...I hope they show some realization and I wish they accept navya whole-heartedly...i know i am having very high hopes...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889cheeekyspdpPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleosajni786laddoo598pixiegirl

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hmmm...A miss it is then. Doesnt sound good to the ears from all the reviews...guess it was expected anyways.  More n more humiliation, more mud slinging and then...run to each other's house to ask for hand in marriage. Weird. They are the heads of the respective homes, wonder how such a behavior is acceptable at their age! 

So..wait n watch game again. Lets see what happens tomorrow. Feeling low and its all because of Tanu Tongue She didn't post today! Tongue 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
How wonderful it will be if Boo-aah dadi's KamlAss +Bahu (Nidhi - r u official?- signing amount mil gaya?? -jk--jk Wink) comes with a beta -(age+size -same to shame Anant) -- and,,,and... with phirang girrrlllfriiieeenddd - live in!
Would love to see their words and action being thrown on their own faces : OmHariOm prabhujiEvil Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakd-Reshmi-nuttycleoPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirl

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!

LOL It just happened to me...lol...you are cute! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpNoaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

ROFL u are impossible Pooja LOL
Tanu ke magicwand ka kamaal haiSmile

Edited by spdp - 27 September 2011 at 11:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictbarbie2011

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Pooja/Shaina..I agree Deepu should surely question how will Navy ever be happy in that family..and yes Anant will have to do a lot to convince Deepak that he will do anthing for navya's hapiness..

@Geeta..excatly..if Bajpai's get navvya married only to save their family izzat without actually realizing mistakes..means we are up for regular torture and ridiculous comments to Navya fro mthe bajpai clan...I hope they show some realization and I wish they accept navya whole-heartedly...i know i am having very high hopes...

Yeah Urmi, I really hope they show some forward thinking and not slowly regress back into those horrible shows where the bahu is ostracized b/c she married the beta b/c of pyaar and is from a mamooli parivaar and all that. :( 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

And according to today's article Navya will be marrying into that parivaar only to bachao family name. Is there anything worse that can happen to this show after that???
Geeta...which article are we talking abt here??? Me wonders...family name ki baat kaise aayi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index