Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 5)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

True Tanu,
Battle is half won & Army is stronger now! Loved the way this victory was paved by dear Dadi! Such a soft yet firm, and understanding approach! It is true if values and traditions do not mend with demand of time, they become redundant & pain!

As we are seeing in bajpai's case - they are in ostrich mode - do not want to face the reality... Infact their undefined values- are more like dectatorship rules of their own interpretations! Any tradition - sanskar wll have value if it adapts circumstances - the ways Mishra dadi did! I find she is more gyani & sidhdha person then gulp-stare baba!

Loved how they played two contrasting ideologies & acts on same issue! Liked todays episode! A needed one for the story!

Felt really bad for Anant - he is like a lone soldier, But Loved the way he softly pushed his topic further without hesitation! It was good to admit leaving table was his mistake, but it was great to assert falling in love is not.
Loving this sensible & assertive Anant!
Baba's atyachari technic of stomping on his own offspring was YUCK! & Om's attitude - was super YUCK!

I would actually like to see this tiff continue on Monday - where Anant is forced by this torcher talks to go back to room, with food - and silent supporters - perhaps Nimi follow him, to support! She has nothing much to loose, as she is going out of this assylum in a year! I want to hear some resentment to this dictatorship from Mohan & chacha!

Loonies look like gone case, if they continue this achaar-vichar , AnYa are better of living life of their own! Atleast their kids will learn right paramparas & values from Mishras!

The rest of the battle has most astrocious elements, lets see how it is won!

[Good to see you back with adda .. awesome take as always:)]

@Geeta: how our puraani peedhi butchered the lessons in our scriptures is truly amazingly sad. Terrorizing people to suit their own needs under the name of sanskaar & parampara is the worst they could have done to society.  --- Well said!  Baba & papa didn't show an inch of sanskar/parampara or gyan in their behaviour today - all I saw was Ego & stale beleifs!  

Thanks Shaina. Smile

@Bold, would really like to see some dissension myself. High time the loonies got a reality check. Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerladdoo598f.s.m

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by laddoo598

@Preet: Loonies are used to Anant speaking up..They will be truly rendered speechless if one of the bechras speak up..Imagine the look on trimurti's face if dukhi aatma senior was to speak up for her son's sake..We need a guerilla attack from the weaklings..Evil SmileLOL

@Lata: Anant doesn't have to elope anymore..He can become a ghar jamai and stay at Navya's house..Navya's subah ka sapna will come true this way..How does Anant Bajpayee Mishra sound?? LOLLOLAnd thanks for the reply..

@Nidhi: I am sure there are many people who are eager to gift a "push" to boo-ah-daadi..I will be extra generous and give two..Evil SmileLOL
Tanu..Anant bajpai Mishra..sounds great..what a nayi soch indeedLOLLOL...but yes he does not have to worry ..pyaare sasurji ka haath jo hai ab uske sir par...

urmi u forget MIL clutter ..also .LOL
preet..that purse pointing sceen is til so fresh in my head..that i forgot about all the mamta..that MIL will be barsaoing on him...LOL

Just imagine caring MIL Meeta pulling out folded parathas from her purse for her would-be son-in-law.

Edited by mridula.shome - 23 September 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8navyaaddict3-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictnuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridula.shome

Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by laddoo598

@Preet: Loonies are used to Anant speaking up..They will be truly rendered speechless if one of the bechras speak up..Imagine the look on trimurti's face if dukhi aatma senior was to speak up for her son's sake..We need a guerilla attack from the weaklings..Evil SmileLOL

@Lata: Anant doesn't have to elope anymore..He can become a ghar jamai and stay at Navya's house..Navya's subah ka sapna will come true this way..How does Anant Bajpayee Mishra sound?? LOLLOLAnd thanks for the reply..

@Nidhi: I am sure there are many people who are eager to gift a "push" to boo-ah-daadi..I will be extra generous and give two..Evil SmileLOL
Tanu..Anant bajpai Mishra..sounds great..what a nayi soch indeedLOLLOL...but yes he does not have to worry ..pyaare sasurji ka haath jo hai ab uske sir par...

urmi u forget MIL clutter ..also .LOL
preet..that purse pointing sceen is til so fresh in my head..that i forgot about all the mamta..that MIL will be barsaoing on him...LOL

Just imagine caring MIL Meeta pulling out folded parathas from her purse for her would-be son-in-law.
Mridula..paratha's from her purse...LOLLOL..you just cracked me up... imagine i nthe next meet..Meeta pointing her purse towards him..Anant all wscared remebering th last incident and then Meet aslowly says..main isme tumhare liye parathe layi hun..khalo beta...lolLOL

Edited by barbie2011 - 23 September 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

iffy123bs8889spdpnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictnavyaaddict3f.s.mpixiegirlladdoo598

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Exactly Urmi ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078nuttycleobarbie2011

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Tanu Hug happy to see the ADDA again ( sorry if i am so late )

my take :
bichaara anant  after a long time we able to see UDI BABA speaking somthing Shocked love the anant apologise and talknig with his elders Clap kudos to anant today ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Dadi & Deepu  WoW, just love them today espicially deepak ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap i see the Nayi Soch in the Mishra's today StarStarStarStar 

just saw the spoilers now , deepak will get insulte by the LOONIESAngryAngryAngry feel really bad for him

sorry for the late post Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
incredible taanu!! incredible!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I am late (as usual)...guess cannot help it due to the time difference..
Anyways, nice to see Tanu's post today..

It was a sweet episode...except for the volcanic eruption - thanks OM PAPA !!!

I was plesantly surprised by Anant's calm behaviour...half excepted him to sulk and go off to his room...great job Anant !! but if you think love and patience and sweet calm talk can conquer the loonies, you are absolutely wrong... they need a Zohr ka jatka !!

So Deepak is digging his own grave...
I think when Navya realises that deepak has gone to meet loonies, she will sos call to anant to stop any disaster from happening...(navya talking over phone with tense meeta, daadi at the back)

Hope that gives a good impression of our droolsome majnu in papa's eyes, and he calls him home for dinner :) ..and then some AnYa moments too pleeeaseee...

Edited by nvya - 23 September 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8spdpnishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
beautiful epi...& update...

will come back after going thru other comments...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789-Reshmi-laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index