India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 39)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@Nidhi: Let Harsh show his maturity by offering his territory to Anant...But i want him to show little immaturity also...I would like to see him teasing Navya infront of Mr.Majnu...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15nuttycleopixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi: Let Harsh show his maturity by offering his territory to Anant...But i want him to show little immaturity also...I would like to see him teasing Navya infront of Mr.Majnu...

Lets see Reshmi, I hope ur wish comes trueSmile..test of the strength of his characterWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15nuttycleoladdoo598

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@Reshmi..yes, that will be fun..it is always so, coz, my bro used to do that..
@Nidhi...BD's DIL...wow, start with Hari Om Prabhuji...that shud send shock waves thru her body., coz, nobody has said that to her...LOL

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleopixiegirlladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@Aanchal..we may well see majnu's jumping antics soon when udi baba says he says "YES".After all jumping is the only way he expresses his joyWinkLOL
And your bro used to do that..That would have been fun..isn't it??Wink

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 4:22am

bs8889nuttycleoAanchal15Preet078pixiegirlladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@Nidhi, Aanchal: Yesterday we were happy because of the SBS news regarding thappad...Today we are jumping with joy after hearing about Anant leaving his quilla...Hope we will get a good news of long term engagement as shaadi can end our happiness...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nuttycleopixiegirl

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Good morning! Errrmmm after few days of sheer madness of life...I've finally got time to log in! And I see Tanu darling's post scrolling and scrolling and Im reading and reading ...n then phewww I ran out of breath!!!! Tongue Im on page 5 btw!Got a lot to read!!!! LOL

Awesome post Tanu darling! Once again AWESOME post! I shall read and come back to join the interesting discussion...from the above post I can see that you guys have already married Anant n Navi and made Anant a ghar jamaaai! LOL 

Will come back AFTER I phinish reading the entire post...phewww! Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovert

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@Aanchal, Reshmi.Don't worry..this show has always managed to surprise us.Whatever we thought/wanted never happened.Who would have imagined, a shaadi in kanpur will bring such a storm in the protagonists life??Shocked

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 4:26am

nivedabs8889navyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ROFL everyone is so eager to know about Anant's sleeping arrangements..Harsh Beta you are one lucky guy, sharing a room with droolsum and all..Jeeja ji ki acchi tareh se khatir karega mature Harsh..LOL
BTW I am expecting Daadi and Meeta to pamper Anant to death, after all ghar ka jamai hai..WinkNavya jee might start feeling insecure soon..
LOL
@Resmi: Dil toh definitely baccha hai..Even after the royal snub CVs gave us during the Kanpur Tamasha, I am still expecting gutur gu between AnYa..Adorable eye locks, holding hands under the table, Anant helping Navya with house chores etc.Embarrassed Haii I wish CVs don't disappoint us this time..

@All: As Preet said, shaadi might not happen right now..AnYa might opt for a long engagement like Neanderthal and Nimmi simply because Majnu is too chota to wed..LOL

@Soni: Hey thanks for the reply..HugDon't you worry, only around 34 pages to go..I guarantee you won't be bored, you might be craving masala dosa after you finish reading..LOL

Edited by laddoo598 - 27 September 2011 at 4:32am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889cheeekynavyaalex8ashakdPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerpixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index