India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 36)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Just saw the article..I am still trying to wrap my head around Anant staying at the Bajpayees..Will Deepu take mercy in the poor boy who left his house and has nowhere else to go and offer him a place to stay?? ErmmAnant will have to share with Harsh obviously..Just thinking short term here, Anant staying at the Mishras will yield plenty of cute AnYa scenes..Embarrassed

And yeah as you all said, expecting devi jee to be treated as an untouchable in the loonie quilla after marriage..Anant will obviously support her at first..I just hope his character is not reduced to a mere trophy husband..If the focus stays on AnYa even after marriage then I won't complain much..But if this just becomes yet another crap show bout the bechari bahoo being tortured by all her evil in-laws- then Yuck!!Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8anantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-Preet078ClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Just saw the article..I am still trying to wrap my head around Anant staying at the Bajpayees..Will Deepu take mercy in the poor boy who left his house and has nowhere else to go and offer him a place to stay?? ErmmAnant will have to share with Harsh obviously..Just thinking short term here, Anant staying at the Mishras will yield plenty of cute AnYa scenes..Embarrassed

ROFL @Bold...ROFL Tanu..

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 3:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@Reshmi..Ok..will wait ..
@Preet..Did Rama not say BD's beta n bahu..???...am remembering Manoj's post now..LOL
@Pinky..No problem..Smile
@Tanu..yeah, looks like Daadi will shift from Harsh's room to Navi's n Harsh with Anant..LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 September 2011 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
guys i m gng 4 lunch plz send me a buddy request
anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

I am waiting for BD's Kamlesh munna..WinkLOLHe must have left her at the mercy of Bajpayees.After all ,who would like to keep a bak bak machine in the houseLOL

Hope BDs munna (another namuna) will make his entry soon...I am more interested BD's bahu...

I too am hoping..and I think we might have a character soon.Mentioning names does guarantee an entry in the showTongue.Remember Ravi's name being mentioned before shaadi...and ta da..we had the creepiest Ravi ,there could ever be.Dead
I want her bahu to be a sample piece...LOLone of its kind..Anjali Bajpayee has already disappointed us.Ouch
CVs are giving us hints for the after marriage tracks..now the onus lies on our devi Navya to set everything right..Wink

Yaa Nidhi Deviji will solve the family issues...She will offer BD a shoulder to cry when Munna&Munni will ill treat herWinkLOL And yes i think the shaadi will bring BDs son and DIL from Amreeka...

You know Reshmi...all this is making me laugh.The show is turning out to be exactly how we all predicted.DeadRemember, the post by Usha...and all its scenariosLOL

Think of the devil and here I am LOL - yup, we will get a mish mash of all possible kscenarios I think Angry ...

I sometimes wish we can rewind the clock and go back to just before picnic time and start again - this time on a more sensible storyline...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@ aanchal beta aur bahu kae saath grand children free free LOL
@ tanu ...bechare anant harsh kae saath room share karne padega ...balcony kaisi rehagi navya kae room kae pass bhi hai LOL
@ usha ... if u can plss rewind d clock ...it is really big favor for me ..

bs8889navyaalex8anantanantAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictsoaplikerladdoo598

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@Tanu - sharing with Harsh and all, eh? I hope there is a way to the balcony through his room Wink

Haven't we already covered the ghar jamai situation in our "scenario analysis" - so much for nayi soch and everything...

@Preet - if only we could...can't imagine this becoming yet another saas-bahu saga...

bs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerladdoo598

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@Preet...yes, muft ,tantrumy kids..for Navi devi to transform them into obedient ones..
@Usha..Hug
agree they seem to hv picked a leaf straight from Kekta maiyaa's script..Unhappy..n, yes, wish we could hv more sensible scenarios..
Are, we going to witness, a leap, as Navi had said, that, they will hv to, complete graduation ,to get married..??.Confused

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 September 2011 at 3:37am

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleosoaplikerladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index