India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 33)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@Nidhi/Aanchal: I am planning to use cotton to close my ears when BD/OM starts their verbal attack...Hope they wont drag this and we will be able to see Anant at Mishra house by tomorrow...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 27 September 2011 at 2:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889Aanchal15Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I am waiting for BD's Kamlesh munna..WinkLOLHe must have left her at the mercy of Bajpayees.After all ,who would like to keep a bak bak machine in the houseLOL

@Reshmi...Don't u think..even if Anant lands there..it will be of no use??Ouch.He'll just say "main..woh..papa..bass kijiye"..Dead
@Aanchal...absolute high voltage drama...Today's episode is dedicated to kekta maiyya.WinkLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 2:43am

bs8889navyaalex8ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@Reshmi...Hv better option...plan to listen to soothing music plugging my earphones...shall be an urgent requirement, to keep my BP from soaring..
@Nidhi...Kamlesh Munna aur uski Biwi, Amreeka mein maze kar rahe honge...bak bak bhi nahin , aur, aaram se kahin bhi jaa sakte hain..nahin tho, BD ke niyam  anusar..Bahu beti yon ko raat  ko baahar nahin jaana chahiye...Ermm
Oye, please yaar, Kekta maiyya ki yaad mat dhi lana..
Was watching one of her serials, went to India for a few days, by the time I returned, the lead had changed n I kept searching n Raking my brains where did he disappear???Confused

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 September 2011 at 2:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Guys..check the new article on the drama ensuing Tongue
Here is the link:-

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 2:48am

nivedabs8889Aanchal15Preet078

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

I am waiting for BD's Kamlesh munna..WinkLOLHe must have left her at the mercy of Bajpayees.After all ,who would like to keep a bak bak machine in the houseLOL

Hope BDs munna (another namuna) will make his entry soon...I am more interested BD's bahu...

bs8889navyaalex8NoaddictAanchal15

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey all ...as per new article ...baba going to accept navya ...so marriage ...ahead .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Hope BDs munna (another namuna) will make his entry soon...I am more interested BD's bahu...

I too am hoping..and I think we might have a character soon.Mentioning names does guarantee an entry in the showTongue.Remember Ravi's name being mentioned before shaadi...and ta da..we had the creepiest Ravi ,there could ever be.Dead
I want her bahu to be a sample piece...LOLone of its kind..Anjali Bajpayee has already disappointed us.Ouch
CVs are giving us hints for the after marriage tracks..now the onus lies on our devi Navya to set everything right..Wink

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 2:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirl

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
OMG...Anant to leave the house and decide to stay in his sasuralWacko The show is so unpredictable...But Shaheer's comment says that he wont stay...I am confused about this...
CSB to ask Navya's hand to save the family honor makes sense...

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index