Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 31)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6764

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Isha..welcome to the adda gossip section...WinkLOL

PS Can I just sum up both the interviews in one sentence:-
"We love to light scented candles in our bedroom and watch Modern Family together".WinkLOL

Sorry just catching up, yup, agree with Urmi & Shaina the time difference is really a pain to deal with when it comes to adda. 

Nidhi @ Bold, you're a riot. ROFL

Lagta hai saari trg. bichare ko sirf ek se hi milt hai, no wonder he came up with those candles. Ouch I was too shocked to say anything, not it makes perfect sense now. Wink

Bichara needs a better trainer IMHO. LOL

@ Geeta are you outside India too.

Yeah, Isha, me in the US.

So North America are the ones that are awake now then.  Lol Nidhi you are hillarious.  PP and TB indeed.
Yes Isha..we are wide awake when most of the adda maets are lost in ANYA world...BTW where are you from..
Hey Geeta..where from in USA?

Urmi I am in Vancouver.  So Shaina, Nidhi are from NA too I guess.  
Vancouver..so whats he ime diff there?
It is the same as CA.  It is 4 pm now.  What about you?

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 10864

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by spdp

@Isha,Urmi, Geeta,
yep ..from california...
we always miss happening discussions -somedays are mindblowing - when you wake up to find 15-16 pages on a topic-full of wide variety of discussions :)
but always enjoy as much as I can!
 

Shaina So we both are from the west coast.  It is such a bummer to get up and find 15 pages and by the time you read up on that a new topic has startedWink and you start all over again.
I am in the Central time zone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6764

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
We are spamming Tanu's adda.  

Hope she does not mind.
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 6489

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by spdp

@Isha,Urmi, Geeta,
yep ..from california...
we always miss happening discussions -somedays are mindblowing - when you wake up to find 15-16 pages on a topic-full of wide variety of discussions :)
but always enjoy as much as I can!
 

Shaina So we both are from the west coast.  It is such a bummer to get up and find 15 pages and by the time you read up on that a new topic has startedWink and you start all over again.
I am in the Central time zone.
I am in the Eastern time zone, its 7.05pm..and yes shaina we miss most of the amazing discussion but even i enjoy reading them a lot..
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Reshmi-soaplikerpixiegirl

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Joined: 14 June 2011
Posts: 776

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Im on the Eastern Time ZXone as well folks... sorry Tanu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 10864

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyafan

Im on the Eastern Time ZXone as well folks... sorry Tanu

Oh really Dee, didn't know that you were in the US too. That makes a bunch of us to maro adda while rest of the world sleeps ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictbarbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 6489

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Saw the epi..
it was an ok epi with some nice momments...
loved the way Deepak hugged Navya and said Papa sab kuch think kar denge...that was very cute...
 
The 1st highlight was the Anant-papa hug..anant looked so cute..and for the first time Papa had some other expression than anger, ..it seemed like a much needed jadu ki jhappi for gussalu papa..
 
BD's Helloo kamlesh from usually bitter tongue..sounded funny the second time around...
 
Deepak was all convinced to talk to bajpai's..but it also looked that he was a little scared abt it too..his expressions were full of fear and skepticism when Om told him to come to meet today itself..
he 2nd highlight was how..easily navya calls Anant n front of Dadi and meeta..and both of them were nicely hearing their convo...that was a goodscene..finally navya got rid of the burden of the guilt trip...
 
Om's expression were loudy saying,what the outcome was gng to be of this meeting...
 
So tomorrow its gng to be tamasha round 2..i just hope it get done tomorrow itself and they dont kheechofy this scene as last time...cant see that for a long time..
 
waiting for the dinner scene eagerly...


Edited by barbie2011 - 26 September 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirl

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6764

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Saw the epi..
it was an ok epi with some nice momments...
loved the way Deepak hugged Navya and said Papa sab kuch think kar denge...that was very cute...
 
The 1st highlight was the Anant-papa hug..anant looked so cute..and for the first time Papa had some other expression than anger, ..it seemed like a much needed jadu ki jhappi for gussalu papa..
 
BD's Helloo kamlesh from usually bitter tongue..sounded funny the second time around...
 
Deepak was all convinced to talk to bajpai's..but it also looked that he was a little scared abt it too..his expressions were full of fear and skepticism when Om told him to come to meet today itself..
he 2nd highlight was how..easily navya calls Anant n front of Dadi and meeta..and both of them were nicely hearing their convo...that was a goodscene..finally navya got rid of the burden of the guilt trip...
 
Om's expression were loudy saying,what the outcome was gng to be of this meeting...
 
So tomorrow its gng to be tamasha round 2..i just hope it get done tomorrow itself and they dont kheechofy this scene as last time...cant see that for a long time..
 
waiting for the dinner scene eagerly...

Urmi, Was'nt that hillarious.  I was shocked when she answered the phone the first time with that tone of voice and it changed so fast when she heard Deepu on the other line.  So that tone is only reserved for her munna.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index