Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 27)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Nidhi and Shaina: What am I missing here?? Scented candles and Modern Family - chakkar kya hai??Ermm
sceneted family..is from the interview posted on IF.inside shaheer's bedroom..I am also trying to understand the modern family interview..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@shaina and Nidhi...bingo to u guys. How come our serials match??????modern family...u gave it away ...caught u Wink ( helps being on twitter).

@mridula, how was u r first day at work.

@ Tanu, I think until the dinner at mishra;s there is not much to discuss. 

@urmi, hang on, the taste will return back with  vengeance. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpanantanantAanchal15Noaddict-Reshmi-barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

@Urmi, Tanu:
ZIng mag link is updated by someone in this forum:

Candles: I'll post link of certain someones interview, who Also likes candles!
and Mo-Fam: certain someones fav show too!

Can't take names here: otherwise Me & Nidhi will under direct fire from multicolor unohoo+followers Wink
othanks for the link dear...and will wait for the that link from certain someone..shaina...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

@shaina and Nidhi...bingo to u guys. How come our serials match??????modern family...u gave it away ...caught u Wink ( helps being on twitter).

@mridula, how was u r first day at work.

@ Tanu, I think until the dinner at mishra;s there is not much to discuss. 

@urmi, hang on, the taste will return back with  vengeance. 

@Asha..certainly helps being on twitter...WinkWe should all now take up jobs of detectivesWink.Will uncover all the potential relations in the industry.We are convinced..ab bass koi inn FB kids ko samjhaye..WinkLOL

PS Shaina..plz accept my follower request on twitter..should be pending in ur accountSmile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 September 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantspdpashakdClumsyIntrovertAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Shaina and Nidhi: I think I know what you all are thinking..Evil SmileStill not sure though, my skull has gotten too thick after studying skull bones for God knows how long, so a little hard to get things through..Stern SmilePlease drop this confused soul a pm..LOL

@All: Geez I like Shaheer even more after reading that article..Loved how he said his aspiration is to become a happy man..I found all his answers to be very genuine..Thumbs UpExcept he is still ever so vague about his GF and all..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdNoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15divyasn-Reshmi-barbie2011

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@tanu, he is 26 yrs old. He will continue to be vague till the d-day. So dont stress u r brain for this. We move on with the serial. 

PS: He is aries and me too aries. Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaanantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Asha Not bad, but I was not used to sitting 10hrs before the monitor at a stretch. I guess I have to make it a habit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889anantanantashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Asha..Just waiitng for that day..when i can eat all i like...thanks for sharing the experience dear...something to look forward too atleast...
@Tanu.ditto dear..even i started admiring him al ittle more after reading the interview..he is so down to earth..his replies were simple but close ot heart..loved the way he kept mentioning his family and grandmother all the time..his striaght forwrdness was clear in his replies also..

BTW..No body seems to be talking abt the last pic..we actaully got to see a bare , hunky shaheer...though i always prefer him with a ganji..it was hard to read the article as that pic kept distracting me a lotWink

Edited by barbie2011 - 26 September 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdspdpanantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index