India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 24)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Asha..CC me the recipe also..i also use the Gits mix most of the times..actually I have one more favour...iF one of you can send me the sambhar recipe also...I tried once didnt come out good...
sorry tanu.for using the adda for personal use...
@Nidhi/Nishi..I am a veggie too..but cant do without onions/garlic..
@Reshmi..i got worried reading..get well soon post for you..but then read that you were feeling lazy to go to work, so felt relieved..take care sweety...
@Asha/Aanchal/Nidhi..the dole-shole are growing day by day..looksl ike we might have to find some other name than turkey wings soon..
@AanchalHug..so you are free now..welcome back sweety..

@All..so CV's believes in equality..Navya ko thappad pada to Anant ka gal khali kaise reh sakta tha...lets hope the thapaad has some positive effect on some of the family members...
@All; ..because fo the time difference I am missing out on all the fun and discussions..I am not liking this..I hope this time difference does not turn me into a silent reader soon, kyunki mere aane se pehle everything is discussed so there is nothing more to addOuch...

Edited by barbie2011 - 26 September 2011 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

staroneaj Senior Member
staroneaj
staroneaj

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thank you awesome post
Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Urmi...Don't worry about the time difference, hun..now you can start the discussion about today's episode...How about that??Wink
And ..u too a veggie...Big smile..Me too can't do without onions/garlic.Smile

PS..You are way too important to us to turn into a silent reader.Hug

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 September 2011 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakd-Reshmi-

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

@All; ..because fo the time difference I am missing out on all the fun and discussions..I am not liking this..I hope this time difference does not turn me into a silent reader soon, kyunki mere aane se pehle everything is discussed so there is nothing more to addOuch...

No di..plz dont evr turn in2 a silent reader..ur comments n posts r vry valuable 2 dis forum n d adda..whether it b pre-epi post or post-epi post..n u cn discuss nething that u feel like..related 2 navya or nt hardly mattersSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Urmi...Don't worry about the time difference, hun..now you can start the discussion about today's episode...How about that??Wink
And ..u too a veggie...Big smile..Me too can't do without onions/garlic.Smile
NIdhiHugthanks for the idea sweety and your sweet note...i always try to partici[ate in todays discussion but as i havent seen the epi as i am at my work..i cannot really discuss the details..still  i try to dicuss things just from the updates and tanu's post..so that i can be active on the forumWink and I am glad..the sweet adda members dont even mind my pre-episode watching rantSmile...
Yes nidhi..cant do without onions/garlic..but lately i have not been able to eat them..if you want to know why..Pm me..
Congratulations Partyonce again on being the goldie sweety...

Edited by barbie2011 - 26 September 2011 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Urmi..I know the reason dear.Party..WinkBig smileTake care of urself..Smile..Anyway..love all ur discussions and we can always start discussions on the basis of WUWink.Will wait for ur valuable comments as well..once u have seen the episode.Hug
Thank you once again for ur wishes...Smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 September 2011 at 11:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs8889

Originally posted by barbie2011

No di..plz dont evr turn in2 a silent reader..ur comments n posts r vry valuable 2 dis forum n d adda..whether it b pre-epi post or post-epi post..n u cn discuss nething that u feel like..related 2 navya or nt hardly mattersSmile
Aww.SoniaHug..thank you for the sweet comments dear...its not that easy to turn into a silent reader as if..but lately i have been out of topics to dicuss ..so was feeling a little lost..
but your and Nidhi's post..lfted my spirits again..thank you both of you..so be ready to be bothered by my post nowWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
kahan se kahan se kahan... aren't we all fangirls loving this adda :)

Though, just like Urmi - due to time difference miss out on Hot topics & discussions - always enjoy reading them...

First of all: Congrats Nidhi on becoming Goldie :)
and now that Anyalicious time is coming backsoon, sure you'll soon become rockerz :)

other note: loved TC's Hawt pic ;) except flowery bedsheets though... wouldn't mind full shot with home attire as described n secrets ;)

And Nidhi: p.s. Aromatic candles:Aha-- I have heard/read  that in someone else's interview too ;) ...will send you link as soon as I find it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index