The Battle is Half Won (Page 22)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by nishkala

@ Nidhi, Congrats on this superb achievementWink

@ Asha...I am a veggie..even onions are rare in my dietConfused...more of a Jainism kind of diet
Cheers Nish...Acheivement..hehehheEmbarrassedThank you.I am a veg too..actually a Jain..but eat onions and garlicShockedWink

There u go , Nidhi is a better gal to give u ideas, me a hard core nonveggie, and forget every meal, every dish will have onions.Confused wonder of what help I can be to u. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi..yeah, feel we all are chips of the same block/bar. of gold...Wink..
Hehehhe..true, very trueWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by nishkala

@ Nidhi, Congrats on this superb achievementWink

@ Asha...I am a veggie..even onions are rare in my dietConfused...more of a Jainism kind of diet
Cheers Nish...Acheivement..hehehheEmbarrassedThank you.I am a veg too..actually a Jain..but eat onions and garlicShockedWink

There u go , Nidhi is a better gal to give u ideas, me a hard core nonveggie, and forget every meal, every dish will have onions.Confused wonder of what help I can be to u. Tongue
Asha..I can give some..but this cooking day and night has made me absolute blankWacko .I rake my hubby's brains on what to cook now.LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 September 2011 at 6:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
So Anant's gore gore gal have to endure angry papa's tamacha...I was sort of expecting angry papa to physically abuse Anant from the day he told baba about how he wanted to marry Navya..Evil SmileSo it is actually way over due, its a surprise angry papa will just stop with a slap..I just hope majnu can endure it though, he looks like someone who bruises like a peach..LOL

@Nidhi: I saw the article..Aroma candles and all, and his bed sheet (assuming that is his bed) had the most beautiful flower pattern as well..LOLLOL..

@Asha and Aanchal: Droomsum's tandurust doley sholes were the very first thing I noticed when I saw the picture..Me things even turkey wings don't do justice anymore..Wink

@Soniya & Harini: Thank you for the replies girlies..HugAww Harini hope your tv gets repaired soon..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889IdealisticAanchal15Noaddict-Reshmi-

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Nidhi my dah'ling congratulations!!!PartyParty I LOWE you and your posts!! Keep posting and dazzle soon..HugHug..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Congrats Nidhi on becoming a goldie.  I am sure you will dazzle soon.  Party

Enjoy your posts and the  wealth of knowledge of twitter, facebook etc.  You are defo a forum guard.

bs8889ashakdNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@Tanu..Thank you..ur posts are a major contribution in me becoming a goldie.Hug
I love this adda..Smile
Tanu...my eyes saw his bedsheet too..looked to me very girly..pink with flower patterns..wonder who makes up his bedWink
@Isha..Thanks you sweetz.Hug.My free brain takes me here and there on social networking sites.Wink
I love reading ur posts too...Your info about BALH winning awards yesterday..was certainly a news..bigger than mineBig smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 September 2011 at 6:40am

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerladdoo598

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@ Nidhi: congrats yaarSmile...looking forward to more posts from you to keep us hooked...

bs8889Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index