India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 2)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey tanu ..so finally u come up wid ur post ...exactly half battle won but actual battle starts now ...(dat half is sum up of Mahabharata  & panipat ka laadi )
Dadi is darling ..her nayi soch makes me to handle two episode without anya back to back ..i really missed them ..hope v get atleast phone convo of anya during all tamesha .in monday .Day Dreaming
i must says cvs not makes to remain in blind fold for more days like in other serials ..rama ka asli rang bhi dikha diya or baba is also  back wid his vaani vaan ..poor anant it looks like he was raising his voice against wall ..no one wid him to hit dat wall...
Mohan , nimi n mom supports him , but what kind of support is dis ..na kuch kehta hai aur nhi kuch karte ki taki loonies ko apni galti ka aashaas ho...

Precap is like blast is plant  to  blast on mon at 10 pm only on  star plus ..

Thnx a 4 post n Nice take as always ...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889spdpnavyaalex8imnowheremadhu_sridharAanchal15-Reshmi-nuttycleoNoaddictladdoo598-Liana-WinterIsComingf.s.m

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Tanu, just edited my post. Off to read other's now. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598-Liana-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Tanu..Boo-aah dadi being the torch bearer sounds music to my ears.Big smileIMO she will be last person in house and even after the acceptance her atyaachar ki baarish will continue to shower on devi NavyaAngry
CVs have put some positive characters in the loony quila but they all are so meek, I don't expect any support from their endOuch I am, honestly ,not too eager on Deepak being thrown into the hungry lion's cage..but his OTT reactions at kanpur wedding has earned him this.He will be reaping what he had sown in kanpurOuch

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 September 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889spdpnavyaalex8madhu_sridharAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-navyaaddict3Preet078f.s.mWinterIsComingladdoo598-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
hey TanuHug where wr u??&how r u dear?hope everything is f9 at ur side.. well missed ur post dear..after wtching the epis it hd bcom a habit to read ur post they r awesome like always Embarrassed

todays epi was really good (not including Bzoo scene) loved the way dadi handle everything must say she was the ROCKSTAR of today's ep !!Clapwithout breaking navya's promise she did everything sooo tactfully hats off loved all the scene btwn pap,dadi &navyEmbarrassed

and wht to say about Anant it seems whn he is with navya he bcom lively but at his own house nothing but a dead body Cry & loved his courage..Clap i wonder this is the same Anant who cnt talk infrnt of his family xcept "mai woh..woh mai .." LOL & Anants dad he scared me as well Ouch

nw im scared dear wht if those people insult deepak papa & he bcom angry again Unhappy

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Savithacraomadhu_sridharspdpnavyaalex8imnowherenavyaaddict3Aanchal15Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598WinterIsComingf.s.m

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey TanuHug..happy to see you back with the post..missed  you for last two episodes sweety..
So a good episode it looks like from your post..waititng to see it..loved dadi in yesterday's epi a lot, and looks like she is there today to grab more love from all of us..love you dadi..
Loved the way Dadi supported navya, and also instilled nayi soch in Meeta and Deepak..i am just happy that our loving, considerate Mishra's are back and all Deepak is worrid abt is Navya's happiness.Love you Dadi for making it all so simple for Navya and our ANYA..
The loonies are still at their stingy best..what else can we expect..So baba is back wit his fangs..and Om is  mad as always..i really want to know the reason behind his anger..it just makes no sense anymore..
But kuddos to Anant he still managed to stand up for his belief and question BabaSmile...liked how Anant, question's baba why doesn't baba trust his choice if he has blindly followed him all his life..nice point made..
and then as you mentioned..
Deepak tells navya that why cant parents trust their kids choices? wow ..how nicley the CV's have depicted the starking difference between both the fathers...one cares only abt Kids happiness and the other get happy because the kid is sadAngry...
And yes as you dsaid the battle is half won..wow ..thats good news..so waht if the other half will be a long, ongoing trouble...
I now we didng get ANAY today also..but still i enjoyed yesterdays epi and today also looks promising..as precap points towards more famile drama in store for us..i hope we see ANYA soon,

Along with navya it is the different  real life aspects that the Cv's try to touch in this show, that keep me hooked to this show..so i guess I am not disappointed for not seeing ANYA ..i am happy that they again intervined some real life into the reel life..

loved your analysis as always dearClap...

Edited by barbie2011 - 23 September 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889spdpmadhu_sridharnavyaalex8imnowherenavyaaddict3Aanchal15Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleosoaplikerf.s.mpixiegirlladdoo598-Liana-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
True Tanu,
Battle is half won & Army is stronger now! Loved the way this victory was paved by dear Dadi! Such a soft yet firm, and understanding approach! It is true if values and traditions do not mend with demand of time, they become redundant & pain!

As we are seeing in bajpai's case - they are in ostrich mode - do not want to face the reality... Infact their undefined values- are more like dectatorship rules of their own interpretations! Any tradition - sanskar wll have value if it adapts circumstances - the ways Mishra dadi did! I find she is more gyani & sidhdha person then gulp-stare baba!

Loved how they played two contrasting ideologies & acts on same issue! Liked todays episode! A needed one for the story!

Felt really bad for Anant - he is like a lone soldier, But Loved the way he softly pushed his topic further without hesitation! It was good to admit leaving table was his mistake, but it was great to assert falling in love is not.
Loving this sensible & assertive Anant!
Baba's atyachari technic of stomping on his own offspring was YUCK! & Om's attitude - was super YUCK!

I would actually like to see this tiff continue on Monday - where Anant is forced by this torcher talks to go back to room, with food - and silent supporters - perhaps Nimi follow him, to support! She has nothing much to loose, as she is going out of this assylum in a year! I want to hear some resentment to this dictatorship from Mohan & chacha!

Loonies look like gone case, if they continue this achaar-vichar , AnYa are better of living life of their own! Atleast their kids will learn right paramparas & values from Mishras!

The rest of the battle has most astrocious elements, lets see how it is won!

[Good to see you back with adda .. awesome take as always:)]

@Geeta: how our puraani peedhi butchered the lessons in our scriptures is truly amazingly sad. Terrorizing people to suit their own needs under the name of sanskaar & parampara is the worst they could have done to society.  --- Well said!  Baba & papa didn't show an inch of sanskar/parampara or gyan in their behaviour today - all I saw was Ego & stale beleifs! 

Edited by spdp - 23 September 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889navyaalex8imnowheremadhu_sridharashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictnishkalanuttycleosoaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598-Liana-

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@Geeta: Thank you for the reply sweets..HugDitto!! Daadi is the best and the coolest daadi on tv..Instead of whining about parampara and sanskars, she actually shows her son the right way..She has truly lived up to her promise to Navya of trying to look at things from Navya's perspective..The same daadi who always kept Navya under her strict watch was fighting Navya's battle for her..ClapAgreed that the contrast between the two families was so well portrayed..On one side Deepu himself said he will trust Navya's judgement and on the other hand angry papa threw a fit because Anant asked why no one was trusting his choice, and why no one was paying a heed to his happiness..Loonies really have so much to learn from the so called "mamooli" Mishras..At least human emotions have a higher value than sanskars and paramparas in the Mishra houseehold..Thumbs Up

@Rukz: Hey thank for the reply..Seriously you thought Navya's family was the tougher one out of the two??I for once knew her family would be the first one to melt, didn't expect it to happen quite so soon though..About the loonies- they probably derive some kind of sick happiness seeing their children's life being ruined due to their absurd rules..DeadThat is honestly the only way I can justify their actions..Not a single person is happy in that asylum..What kind of dysfunctional family is that??Confused ROFL I now know why Navya is such a cry baby..Her mom cries a river at the drop of a hat, and now we see Deepu is no less either..No wonder Navya has over active lacrimal glands..LOL

@Preet: Thanks for the reply hun..Exactly..The bechara people (read dukhi aatmas, maali chachaji, Nimmi, Mohan ) outnumber the three tyrants..As long as these people remain silent and only throw sorry glances at Anant, nothing will change..Our hero needs people to back him up..These becharas should speak up ASAP..LOL
I am dreading Monday's episode now..My poor teddy Deepu..Cry

Edited by laddoo598 - 23 September 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15ClumsyIntrovertnishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-R1U2K3soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlWinterIsComingf.s.m-Liana-

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

True Tanu,
Battle is half won & Army is stronger now! Loved the way this victory was paved by dear Dadi! Such a soft yet firm, and understanding approach! It is true if values and traditions do not mend with demand of time, they become redundant & pain!

As we are seeing in bajpai's case - they are in ostrich mode - do not want to face the reality... Infact their undefined values- are more like dectatorship rules of their own interpretations! Any tradition - sanskar wll have value if it adapts circumstances - the ways Mishra dadi did! I find she is more gyani & sidhdha person then gup-stare baba!

Loved how they played two contrasting ideologies & acts on same issue! Liked todays episode! A needed one for the story!

Felt really bad for Anant - he is like a lone soldeir, But Loved the way he softly pushed her topic further without hesitation! It was good to admit leaving table was his mistake, but it was great to assert falling in love is not.
Loving this sensible & assertive Anant!
Baba's atyachari technic of stomping on his own offspring was YUCK! & Om's attitude - was super YUCK!

I would actually like to see this tiff continue on Monday - where Anant is forced by this torcher talks to go back to room, with food - and silent supporters - perhaps Nimi follow him, to support! She has nothing much to loose, as she is going out of this assylum in a year! I want to hear some resentment to this dictatorship from Mohan & chacha!
Loonies look like gone case, if they continue this achaar-vichar , AnYa are better of living life of their own!

The rest of the battle has most astrocious elements, lets see how it is won!

[Good to see you back with adda .. awesome take as always:)]

@Bold..compleely agree Shaina..even i want nimi, mohan or chacha to show some retaliation to this ridiculous rules and regulations and come in front to support Anant..i guess it is needed badly to let the Bajpai's realize that they doing something terribly wrong..
hope someone soon joins Anant in this battle ...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleosoaplikerladdoo598f.s.mpixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index