Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 14)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha/Mridula/Usha: Girls i'm hungry because of this MTR.

@Asha: Does the MTR got a branch here? Is it south Indian veg restaurant?

Yes Reshmi, its a south indian veg restuarant. I am not sure, if it is in dubai, just google and check na. Its masala dosa's are the yummiest, and not to forget the sambhar. Big smile I am always hungry 24/7 for MTR. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantimnowherebarbie2011

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Asha and Reshmi di Right now I am having lunch at home...my appetite has increased... thots loitering around MTRLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakd-Reshmi-barbie2011

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@Asha: Will check it...Ohh masala dosa and sambar...Me extra hungry now...We have a Saravana bhavan and Annapurna (south indian veg) in Karama near to my apartment...Last friday's breakfast was from Annapurna and had masala dosa...
I am always having food thoughts..Guess its the same with uBig smile

@Mridula: Lucky girl...Here its 12 pm...I will have to wait for another 60 minutes for the lunch break...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 25 September 2011 at 2:03am

anantanantashakdbarbie2011

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridula.shome

Asha and Reshmi di Right now I am having lunch at home...my appetite has increased... thots loitering around MTRLOL

Mridula, currently Reshmi and me are in gluttony mood( need to know more, pm me, shall tell u why Wink) But enjoy u r lunch, and me off to cooking something healthy and tasty , or else my folks will remain a hungry lot. 

anantanant-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
@Reshmi, thats always the story with me. My mind wanders on food as I am always hunting for new recipies online. When I am here, I think of Indian food, and when in India, I think of shawerma and grill, and kabsa. Big smile 

anantanant-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@Asha: I used to enjoy cooking...But now i'm too lazy...I'm waiting for my MIL to come so that i can enjoy maa's haath ka taste...I love Arabic food and Karama is blessed with a variety of restaurants...Have you tried charcoal chicken...Its my present favourite which comes alongwith hammoos, lebanese roti, a yummy garlic paste, pickled vegs and salad...

Okay...i finished one apple and will wait until 1.00 to have lunch...

anantanantashakdladdoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: I used to enjoy cooking...But now i'm too lazy...I'm waiting for my MIL to come so that i can enjoy maa's haath ka taste...I love Arabic food and Karama is blessed with a variety of restaurants...Have you tried charcoal chicken...Its my present favourite which comes alongwith hammoos, lebanese roti, a yummy garlic paste, pickled vegs and salad...

Okay...i finished one apple and will wait until 1.00 to have lunch...

I have tried charcoal chicken in India, and yes that too in bangalore, yummy. Not here, I dont think it is  available here. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-barbie2011

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
No MTR anywhere in the world except BangaloreDead...I have gone thrice to MTR at Bangalore and everytime came back empty...because MTR has so many rules...they shut the shop at 8.30pm...Ouch..I am still waiting for the day when MTR will have my royal feet at it's doorstepsLOL...till then just enjoy that place with Rocky and Mayur Wink

BTW...don't talk about food...I am starving since yesterday afternoon because of Pitr paksh fasting...my head is now totally dizzy Cry..not to mention the shaadi track...I am feeling so uncomfortable with that story line that I am almost sweating as if my exam resuls are due...

Edited by nishkala - 25 September 2011 at 2:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdimnowhereanantanantAanchal15Noaddict-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index