India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 138)

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@All..saw the pic posted,..Is Shaheer wearing that Jhatak yellow shirt,??Confused looks a few shades lighter, though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Geeta but lets move forward..those who don't agree please ignore my comments ...

Well in the initial days of IF mostly members were from india pakistan and UK then later on we saw members from all over the world .. i remember we had friends from Fiji too ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by kiran_rd

@ Asha ..to be honest rajeev is from different league ... whether people agree or not some how or other shaheer has back support from SY(u all know the bhatt league) so in any case he will not have to work hard to make his place in the industry. Rajeev has no God father and every time he achieved success that was always from scratch ...

From here i will conclude my remarks becoz i don't want to indulge in comparisons + its not favourable to discuss negativity but i will be honest i like Anant but not Shaheer as a person. Soumya impresses me more and seems so geniune .. Sorry in advance

@ Kiran, I agree with 200% Smile, that's all what I am going to say at this point. Wink

I concur..Actually I don't bother about Shaheer and his personal life..Mere dil me toh Anant ko dekhke laddoo phoot te hain..But yeah Soumya seems much more genuine and she has that innocent, bubbly energy which makes her the more likable of the two-as far as off-screen interviews are concerned..Embarrassed..Just my personal POV guys, no offense meant to anyone..I still LOWE Shaheer the actor, the guy is brilliant at his job..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedanavyaalex8madhu_sridharashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15nuttycleoNoaddictbarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.m

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Aanchal..you are always welcome sweety..and yes shaheer is wearing the jhatak yellow shirt thanks to the light effect..it does not look that jhatak...
@madhu..yes even i was surprised to find out that so many of the members are actually from outsde of India..so are you from India dear??

yes the winter has slowly started to set in..and that makes me all the more sleepy...

@Asha.i am with you on that..I am here because of character Anant. also..not that inrerested in Shaheer to be true..I am here because of the show..no personal attraction towards the cast of the show..just adore the characters a lot...

@Ashi/Geeeta..i agree rajeev i a self made man..i use to like him also..though never joined a fan page..i was never that crazy behind shows earlier i guess..as I am now..thanks to Navya..

Edited by barbie2011 - 28 September 2011 at 9:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharashakdnavyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirl

svkworld2 Senior Member
svkworld2
svkworld2

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
138 pages?? I am never going to complete it?

Anybody care to fill me in ?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by kiran_rd

@ Asha ..to be honest rajeev is from different league ... whether people agree or not some how or other shaheer has back support from SY(u all know the bhatt league) so in any case he will not have to work hard to make his place in the industry. Rajeev has no God father and every time he achieved success that was always from scratch ...

From here i will conclude my remarks becoz i don't want to indulge in comparisons + its not favourable to discuss negativity but i will be honest i like Anant but not Shaheer as a person. Soumya impresses me more and seems so geniune .. Sorry in advance

@ Kiran, I agree with 200% Smile, that's all what I am going to say at this point. Wink

I concur..Actually I don't bother about Shaheer and his personal life..Mere dil me toh Anant ko dekhke laddoo phoot te hain..But yeah Soumya seems much more genuine and she has that innocent, bubbly energy which makes her the more likable of the two-as far as off-screen interviews are concerned..Embarrassed..Just my personal POV guys, no offense meant to anyone..I still LOWE Shaheer the actor, the guy is brilliant at his job..

Agree Tanu, we all love Anant the character an Shaheer the actor, but beyond that we don't know the real guy. He is the most cagiest person I have seen recently. And that makes me quite wary of him.

Soumya on the other hand is an open person, she has nothing to hide, and that's why I like her so much better as a person. 

I really appreciate honesty and integrity in a person. Stand up for what you really are, where is the need to hide?? The more you you hide, the bigger hole you dig for yourself. 

Sorry guys just my honest opinion, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologize in advance if I did that.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Inika2011navyaalex8madhu_sridharashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011f.s.m

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@tanu, this post is read by all mature crowd, who know to differentiate black and white. So dont worry. We equally accept anyones opinion, and u should know that best.

Its the whole navya show, that got us together, and not the personal lives of these actors. So dont have to worry about any comments. 

Kiran, dont worry , u have not offended anybody. We love to dissect the show, ofscreen, we usually dont bother. 

Geeta, its okay re, u r free to voice u r opinion. 

Edited by ashakd - 28 September 2011 at 9:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598f.s.m

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ urmi: yeah...born and brought up in India...but will move out soon as i'm gonna pursue my masters next year once i finish graduation...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011f.s.mladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index