India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 126)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I only hope its a nice droolworthy scene. U know, am a little surprised, that they have not used it as a promo, coz it is a high point of the serial. 

Forget about the food stuff on the table, we have seen how unappetizing they can be.

I just read some past posts, u guys reached simi garewals studio also? Arey wa, I recently saw her episode with karan johar, and my my what a interveiw, that guy/gay , quite openly said, he always puts on a nice face and happy face, when he means something different. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnanantanantnavyaalex8imnowherenuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011f.s.m

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Hope daadi or Harsh will provide some masti to the dinner setting...Anant might enjoy watching navya being called chipkali/bandariya LOL

yeah yeah and what about the college gang too, appy and ritz. I wish they would be around too, wow, they would leave no  chance to make anant and navya blush...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantnavyaalex8nuttycleo-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerbarbie2011f.s.m

frhnjn Senior Member
frhnjn
frhnjn

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

@asha  hi i  watch that show...So is it an certain that KJ orientation is diff.LOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011f.s.m

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frhnjn

@asha  hi i  watch that show...So is it an certain that KJ orientation is diff.LOL...

He never denied, so why shouldnt I think 'otherwise'. Freedom of choice u see Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnuttycleobarbie2011f.s.m

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Asha: No...No...I dont want the college gang around...Harsh and dadi is enough...Anant leaving his home and going to Navya's house to apologise is a very serious situation...The college gang's presence can ruin the scene...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaashakdNoaddictnuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.m

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hi AllHug,
YAY!! we are at 126 page wowParty..way past 100..party time..Tanu we all finally did itDancingBig smile...

OK..I'll go thru the pages quickly and come back soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnashakdnavyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerf.s.m

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: No...No...I dont want the college gang around...Harsh and dadi is enough...Anant leaving his home and going to Navya's house to apologise is a very serious situation...The college gang's presence can ruin the scene...

ok ok no problem, if not now, atleast some time in the future. When its official to go to each others house??Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011f.s.m

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Yay! jhingalala...And over a 1000 posts...I dont know what crazy race we are in to be the most chattery IFers around! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdanantanantAanchal15Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011f.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index