India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 123)

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I'm trying to watch dhoop kinare on youtube..I feel as though I've wandered into an 80s time warp... This one is worth watching, right?... Hope that the slow pace picks up soon...

@tanu- looks like ur examiners may be in a hurry to catch the last bus/flight /cycle home and hence the early start...

Will CSB hear abut Deepu's mistreatment and backtrack to "equalize" the parampara score by asking for navya's hand in marriage? I cant see him agreeing otherwise...Any other scenarios? I can only think of weird ones off my bollywood Navya track like Navya rescuing CSB from a car accident after his driver and 4 servants are killed leaving him wounded and an amnesiac...Or Sushi threatening to reveal all about her relationship with Shanku... Spineless Kanpuri uncle can be their son explaining his namune behaviour..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedafrhnjnanantanantashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-nuttycleoNoaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
heeey peeeps <3 LOL sorry i disappeared last night cause my power went off, yeah i know its so weird how the power went off in toronto :/ it hardly happens but it choose yesterday -___- anyways i will see you all after i get home from my lectures! good luck for todays episode XD

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnavyaalex8Aanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@everyone eating/working/escaping- c u soon! The rhythm's gonna get u!Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnanantanantAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@Pooja: Nahh I don't have any plans of opening any topic before tonight's episode is aired..Hahaha have you gotten any sleep yet or are you still functioning in owl mode?? LOLChalo let us all try and hit the 1000 post mark then..Big smile

@Usha: Trust me I am no morning person either..I LOWE to sleep late and wake up even more late..Zalim college is tormenting me by making me wake up at 6 AM..Angry To start your day off with the smell of formalin hitting you across the face with cadavers lying all around-LOWELY!LOL

@Nisha: Nahhh, admission tests for next year's batch are on the 30th, they are just trying to hurry and end our exams so that they can start planning the torture session for the newbies..LOL
I too am bamboozled as to what will compel creepy baba to ask for Navya's hand..The old dude is always ever so conphiyoozing..LOL
And don't give up on DK because of the slow pace, the real drama starts once Zoya starts working in the hospital..

Edited by laddoo598 - 28 September 2011 at 5:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnanantanantnavyaalex8nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerbarbie2011

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Heya all I am here... so 123 pages and 978 replies. Kaunsi aatma ka saaya is thread par hai.
Tanu dear u deserve a big round of applause.  Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnavyaalex8Aanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Mridula: Ahhh glad to see you..HugI don't deserve any applause whatsoever..Its the so called "bhootnis" of the forum who did the needful..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnavyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@Nisha: I closed my file for you...Will take the work home...
The article mentioned that CSB will ask Navya's hand for Anant to save the family honor...Anant leaving the house will do the needful harm to the looney family honor...The zidhi boy may demand to accept Navya as their bahu if they need him back in the looney mansion...

@Tanu: Bhoothni is the nickname we had given to our CEO's PA...She is South African gori bhoothni

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 28 September 2011 at 5:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantnavyaalex8Aanchal15nuttycleobarbie2011laddoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@Mridula...& Jen ...welcome...hugs... 

@ Tanu..am yet to catch the zzzss...did not sleep & owl mode is on...fingers crossed will sleep only after i participate in the inaugration of the new thread!!

@ Nisha...u going??Ouch

@ Reshmi...ROFL...gori bhootni?!!!!curly hair & all kya?

Edited by nuttycleo - 28 September 2011 at 5:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index