Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 122)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
its holiday time in India isnt it????? :(

we used to hav so much of fun in Durga Puja in Calcutta...total addabaazi...pandal hopping...missing it now...sniff sniff...anyone...wud u know when is Ashtami??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekyladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Usha: Nish is busy with navratri celebrations I guess..Durga Puja is real close too, can't wait for it now!! Big smile

@Nisha: I know what you mean..I started reading when the page count was at 105, by the time I finished it was 116..LOL

@Pooja: Ashtami is on 4th oct..

Edited by laddoo598 - 28 September 2011 at 4:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekynavyaalex8anantanantAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirl

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheeeky

Originally posted by nuttycleo

@ Soni...hum honge kaamyaab...ek din...!!

Aye Aye Captain...there is hope for everything! Thank you for the trouble u got into..trying to get this damn thing to work out! Smile
u r welcome sweet...!i myself learnt how to add pic as my siggie yesterday...will play around with text...

Edited by nuttycleo - 28 September 2011 at 4:47am
cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

guys...i have been thinking...y does Udi baba go & ask for Navya's hand in marriage??
just bcoz Anant has escaped the BZoo Villa & they cant have any prisonbreaks or cud there be some other reason...

Only one reason...he is trying to find the plot he has lost Confused The dood is old, its amazing even if he remembers which direction he starts walking towards and actually ends up being there where he wants to be. You possibly cannot function like a normal human being n be productive in that house. Hence the loonies are whackos! 

It could be a detour he took as well! Confused Chalte chalte Mishra ka ghar aagaya...lage haathon haath maang lete hain Navya ka, baad mein yaad rahe na rahe! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Inika2011navyaalex8anantanantashakdAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
deviyon aur sajniyon...time to sign off. Will hopefully see you when todays epi goes on air. 

Enjoyed...thoroughly enjoyed talking to you all. Hug

PS: Dont chutter putter too muchTongue...cus by the time Im back...there is SO much to read Cry n then scroll n scroll...n then phew! j/k, will miss you guys! 

Edited by cheeeky - 28 September 2011 at 4:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnashakdanantanantnavyaalex8Aanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Devyion or sajniyon-Soni you are too much!!LOL

Toodles, will see you after tonight's episode..Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekyanantanantnuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjhabarbie2011

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Me leaving for lunch folks... be back in the evening...

We need an update post every 10 pages for those trying to catch up LOL

Tanu - glad your exam went well (7am practicals, eh? I would've been a goner, as I am no morning person..!)...thanks as always for the space...phew - what an adda!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnavyaalex8ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@all...guys...this topic now has 975 replies...lets make it cross 1000 at least before Tanu decides to start another one... pls Tanu...u cant start a new one without watching/posting tonite's analysis!!
pretty plsss...Embarrassed 
@Soni...rofl...dadu raasta bhool gaye...rail gadi rail gadi...chuk chuk chuk chuk...Big smile
Methinks Anant will publicly disown the Bajpayees...& that will involve aan, baan & shaan of the B-toon family thereby bringing CSB to Mishra doors!!

@ Tanu...thanks for the info on Ashtami...so Navratra have started..

@all leaving...cya...u will find me waiting here...!!!LOL

Edited by nuttycleo - 28 September 2011 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdNoaddictsoapliker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index