India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 121)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
check the official guidelines for changing avatars, siggies & validating emails...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeeky

frhnjn Senior Member
frhnjn
frhnjn

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

@usha    so with ur parents around i think u hve more free time as we get to see u dive into this non stop discussion corner??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Originally posted by anantanant

Originally posted by frhnjn

@usha u also joined the non-stop chat yest quitting the silent observer tag..!!

Ashi - back now, have caught up a bit ... 3 kids, eh? I have lil girl and she is a handful, so hats off to you Smile... and yup, no longer silent (not that observant, after lots of chapad chapad last night)...

@Nishu - are you "like"- ing our posts and going away? Join in when you get some time - or have I missed your post?

I'm playing catch up!...I'm trying to read up and trying to join the discussion but the chatter is about 10 pages ahead and I have to start all over  again... What's happening now? Kya? Kaha? kaise? kyun? kab? Big smile

Nishu Hug missed you... - latest is gulzar, simi garewal's show, making siggies... last night's dhoop kinarey - bhph disco was good - all of us were in nostalgia land, recollecting old DD serials lol...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjncheeekyashakdnavyaalex8nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by cheeeky

does anyone watch simi grewal show india's most desirable???

Watched a bit of the beer boy's son coupla days ago...Siddharth Malya! A lot of dramebaazi going on in it...but its alright. I hope I havent offended you...if I have...Im running and hiding behind Pooja...or better still Tanu(bhai!) Tongue Tongue
lol...u r hiding behind me...no place...i am tiny!
& ok to turn off the banners & siggies go back to preference & select the no radio button as u dont want to view these...lemme come back to u abt the siggies in a few more mins...

Size dont matter jaaneman (nudge nudge) Blushing...erm erm I mean tiny ho toh kya hua, it doesnt matter, brave hona chahiye! ahem! Tongue LOL

Im going to turn off the banner siggie thingy, thank you hun. If it doesnt work, dont worry about it. Cus you might just be here the whole day...still figuring things out, like our Navya script! Confused 

As I said before...sigh...some day it will work! Day Dreaming

frhnjnnavyaalex8anantanantAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictsoapliker

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

@usha    so with ur parents around i think u hve more free time as we get to see u dive into this non stop discussion corner??

Yes Ashi, getting some time these days because of my parents + all the time saved by not watching Navya (what am I even doing here - mods may just shoot me)  - I am at work now *ahem ahem* but can't resist the adda LOL

frhnjnnavyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
guys...i have been thinking...y does Udi baba go & ask for Navya's hand in marriage??
just bcoz Anant has escaped the BZoo Villa & they cant have any prisonbreaks or cud there be some other reason...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnavyaalex8anantanantNoaddictsoapliker

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@ Soni...hum honge kaamyaab...ek din...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeeky

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

@ Soni...hum honge kaamyaab...ek din...!!

Aye Aye Captain...there is hope for everything! Thank you for the trouble u got into..trying to get this damn thing to work out! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index