The Battle is Half Won - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
Kiran and Urmi, we got into a discussion of names, as I put up a post saying 

Anya means grace in russian and inexhaustible in sanskrit. 
@Urmi: Same with me...I need to be very careful to avoid problems...I think you are aware that i'm christian and my hubby is hindu...now we follow both...
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Hey Kiran...don't leave...you can start something and we will join you😊

Its ohk dear carry on ...well i have nothing special to discuss 😊
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Its ohk dear carry on ...well i have nothing special to discuss 😊

Its the first time i'm talking with you...So a big Hiii🤗...I'm Reshmi...Hope to meet you in the adda more often...
Thanks Reshmi for welcoming me on this adda 🤗 .. im actually silent member of this forum ..few days back due to ITA awards i started replying becoz of soumya .. yesterday Dhoop kinary brought me here 😃Edited by kiran_rd - 12 years ago
knock knock😊...discussing names, i see...who's the wonderful mom-to-be???
@Kiran..I m not that with nmes either..but just hang on..we will surely find some name to talk abt soon...
@reshmi..I didnt knew abt your chemistry, thanks for sharing it with me😊..I am sure you have to be very careful too..but isnt that nice..you get to celebrate so many festivals all year long...

@Madhu: Me, Asha and Urmi

@Urmi: In Kerala people celeberate all festivals...So i'm used to it...Here we have to arrange party for all celeberations😊

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago

@Kiran..welcome to the forum dear..enjoyed your inputs to the show's list yesterday..

@Dr.Tanu so u r a comp geni too...thanx a lot dear i restarted the comp and its ok now...

@reshmi...ur's  wer an interreligious marriage!!had any controversies??
Edited by frhnjn - 12 years ago