The Battle is Half Won - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Ooo...Love the word "grace"...It holds so many meanings for me...It's my mom's name and we were thinking of versions of Grace (Hannah on top of the list, Anne, Anna, Nancy, Annalee too) if we had a daughter...

I wonder if there's a male equivalent...
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nisha..ok..will do..take care of ur little ones' needs...😃

Thanks a lottt ! Hugzzz!
Hannah, is a lovely name. I dont know what is the term used to describe when u can write a word in both directions and still it is the same.

HAN-NAH, can be written in reverse and it is still the same. I too kept it as a choice, but my friend who delivered a week before me, kept her daughters name as Hannah, so I had to quit that name. 
Originally posted by ashakd

Hannah, is a lovely name. I dont know what is the term used to describe when u can write a word in both directions and still it is the same.

HAN-NAH, can be written in reverse and it is still the same. I too kept it as a choice, but my friend who delivered a week before me, kept her daughters name as Hannah, so I had to quit that name. 

Palindrome, I think it's called...please correct me if I'm wrong...

Ok, c u later guys, late lunchtime!
OK so i finally swim thru all the post...
Congratulation all for completing the 1000post mark👏🥳..See we all made this post also a Goldie...

@Nisha/Aanchal,Reshmi/Asha/Tanu...I agree that conratulation thread actually looks untidy and it kiils our exzcitement to congratulate our loved adda mates..so me ot gng to PM resham..hope all that Pm makes some effect...

Pooja..I am gald you are taking some rest..BTW even i cannot like your post for next 24 hrs Sowwwji😊..so i guess you have surpassed my achievement..and we should be sharing that spam queen title now.😃.you have actually posted more than me..as you were here all the time...

Yes..this adda didnt sleep at all..i just love our craziness..
@Reshmi..I always believed we were all above  average😉😆

@Reshmi..you have your selections already great..i still have a long time to do that...

ok so what are we all talking abt..i want ot join in...if you guys dont mind
Hannah is a beautiful name...I love the name Grace also...But we will have select a name considering both familes...Need to please many and so far has succeeded...

@Nisha: Enjoy the lunch...Love and ummas to vava...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Since i m clueless so i guess i better come here later on today's episode discussion postEdited by kiran_rd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Palindrome, I think it's called...please correct me if I'm wrong...

Ok, c u later guys, late lunchtime!

Yeah its palindromes. U r right. see you when u r free. 
@Reshmi/Asha/Nisha..yes Hannah is a nice name, and Grace is good too..but i guess both the names are out of my families juridiction...it is gng to be the first kid in the family..you see a new generation..so dont know what all i'll hv to follow to keep everybody happy...  Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Since i m clueless so i guess i better come here later on today's episode discussion post

Hey Kiran...don't leave...you can start something and we will join you😊