Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ashakd

@nidhi  just type shaheer_s in the search, and u get to read all this. U wont see the protected ones.

Urmi, yeah the joys of twitter, tell me if u join in. Coz I know even if i leave IF, i can be in touch with nidhi and shaina through twitter. 

@Bold..agar aisi baat hai to will surely join twittter soon and let you know...

And abt being old..fikar not..we are all sailing in the same boat  and we are still young and beautiful😉
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poojaaa...no not that show...i watched that show as well...I liked that gal...but
Kiran...yes...i think thats the name of the show..."Yeh Zindagi"

gals...me will be back...need to grab lunch...
barbie2011 thumbnail
OH yes..i think  atleast I was talking about. this show...it was a nice show...thanks pooja... pic ne saari purani yaadein tazza kardi😃 Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Bold..agar aisi baat hai to will surely join twittter soon and let you know...

And abt being old..fikar not..we are all sailing in the same boat  and we are still young and beautiful😉

@ bold ..100% agreed ..umer se kiya hota hi dil jawan hona chahiye (sounds filmy but its a reality) 😳😃
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar...i have tried quitting i-f heaps of tyms...i dont eva succeed...tum log itni jaldi thode hi quit kar paoge...esp since u all are in yur element & this show is interesting atm...
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Edit:-

coming back to the show...do any of u sense a new character entering soon??

I dont see any new character coming in rgt now..like the only new name is Kamalass..but it dont see him landing her soon though...
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Asha - young at heart bolo na, young at heart :-)

BHPH - is it good as well? I am becoming a Barun fan after some intense(ish) IPKKND stuff...is he any good in that?

re twitter - main bhi main bhi - please if this adda is going to get moved to twitter some day, please please don't leave me behind 😭 ...

@Pooja - who's that on your siggy - she looks nice :-)
Edited by anantanant - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

yaar...i have tried quitting i-f heaps of tyms...i dont eva succeed...tum log itni jaldi thode hi quit kar paoge...esp since u all are in yur element & this show is interesting atm...

Pooja so true..Show main kuch dikhaye yaa na dikhaye..we can still not quit IF ..jab tak adda mates hai..main hun IF par...waise aaj ka hi example le lo..show main kya dikhaya aur hum sab kya baatein kar rahe hai😊..
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@pooja, they have ample work to do with the existing characters, no scope for new prodigy to make an entry, coz if they do, then like kanpur parivar, ulte pauv, they return back. 
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a nice space this adda -feels so good to just log on and chat...Nishu (navyaalex8) was right - where will we find such a nice bunch of ppl to chat about anything and everything - I mean, someone reading this thread will get to read everything from masala dosas to DK, not forgetting some Navya stuff in between 😊...