The Battle is Half Won - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago

@shaina..i have never read the zing mag..is it availbale on forum??.would not like to miss Droolsome's interview.

Abt meeta..even i want her to acccept , atleast in fromt of navya thatshe just ended up making things difficult for ANYA because she never tried tolisten or trust her..it would be a good mother-daughter scene...
I guess the only breeze of smile for now is the dinner scene..so waiting eagerly to see that scene...

@Sonia..thanks for the clarification sonia
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Nidhi and Shaina: What am I missing here?? Scented candles and Modern Family - chakkar kya hai??๐Ÿค”
Tanu..these two are favs of some she-woman, that has been the news off late coz of some alleged relations with the hero๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
U see... there is some connection there๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@Urmi, Tanu:
ZIng mag link is updated by someone in this forum:

Candles: I'll post link of certain someones interview, who Also likes candles!
and Mo-Fam: certain someones fav show too! (vaise, good choice- I like it too - new season just started -- How does he get time to watch it?! me wonders)

Can't take names here: otherwise Me & Nidhi will under direct fire from multicolor unohoo+followers ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Nidhi: One more thing:
another hint was given sometime back:
Tinkerbell & Peterpan in nevernever land ...
If you know the story: U'll know what I mean!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Nidhi and Shaina: What am I missing here?? Scented candles and Modern Family - chakkar kya hai??๐Ÿค”
sceneted family..is from the interview posted on IF.inside shaheer's bedroom..I am also trying to understand the modern family interview..
@shaina and Nidhi...bingo to u guys. How come our serials match??????modern family...u gave it away ...caught u ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( helps being on twitter).

@mridula, how was u r first day at work.

@ Tanu, I think until the dinner at mishra;s there is not much to discuss. 

@urmi, hang on, the taste will return back with  vengeance. 
Originally posted by spdp

@Urmi, Tanu:
ZIng mag link is updated by someone in this forum:

Candles: I'll post link of certain someones interview, who Also likes candles!
and Mo-Fam: certain someones fav show too!

Can't take names here: otherwise Me & Nidhi will under direct fire from multicolor unohoo+followers ๐Ÿ˜‰
othanks for the link dear...and will wait for the that link from certain someone..shaina...
Originally posted by ashakd

@shaina and Nidhi...bingo to u guys. How come our serials match??????modern family...u gave it away ...caught u ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( helps being on twitter).

@mridula, how was u r first day at work.

@ Tanu, I think until the dinner at mishra;s there is not much to discuss. 

@urmi, hang on, the taste will return back with  vengeance. 

@Asha..certainly helps being on twitter...๐Ÿ˜‰We should all now take up jobs of detectives๐Ÿ˜‰.Will uncover all the potential relations in the industry.We are convinced..ab bass koi inn FB kids ko samjhaye..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

PS Shaina..plz accept my follower request on twitter..should be pending in ur account๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@Shaina and Nidhi: I think I know what you all are thinking..๐Ÿ˜ˆStill not sure though, my skull has gotten too thick after studying skull bones for God knows how long, so a little hard to get things through..๐Ÿ˜ณPlease drop this confused soul a pm..๐Ÿ˜†

@All: Geez I like Shaheer even more after reading that article..Loved how he said his aspiration is to become a happy man..I found all his answers to be very genuine..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผExcept he is still ever so vague about his GF and all..๐Ÿ˜†
@tanu, he is 26 yrs old. He will continue to be vague till the d-day. So dont stress u r brain for this. We move on with the serial. 

PS: He is aries and me too aries. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Asha Not bad, but I was not used to sitting 10hrs before the monitor at a stretch. I guess I have to make it a habit.