The Battle is Half Won - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Nidhi ..actually mujhe kitne baar lage hai abhi anant ko thapad padhe but lagte hai god ke saath setting kaam ajati hai๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
@Nidhi: The hero being a hero can stop the papa from slapping him...And Baba would've jumped calling "OOOMMM"(To add masala he can have chest pain also)...Not only Baba, the rest will also jump from their chairs and the camera will jump from one face to another...Waah... the drama lovers would've celeberated the scene with champaigne...
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Reshmi..actually I wanted a slap at the point...we have endured so much drama..ek scene aur sahi๐Ÿ˜†.I would have loved the filmy drama..waise bhi in loony quila everything already looks OTT.๐Ÿ˜†
When the heroine can get one...why can't the hero๐Ÿ˜†
the hero will got one too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi: The hero being a hero can stop the papa from slapping him...And Baba would've jumped calling "OOOMMM"(To add masala he can have chest pain also)...Not only Baba, the rest will also jump from their chairs and the camera will jump from one face to another...Waah... the drama lovers would've celeberated the scene with champaigne...

[email protected] pain๐Ÿคฃ.Achha hai..๐Ÿ˜†Waise, I loved the scene when OM stood up and the chair behind him fell๐Ÿคฃ..quite natural ,I must say.It was enough to feel a chill run down your spine.๐Ÿ˜†
Hats off to Anant for staying put..๐Ÿ˜†I would have ran for my dear life๐Ÿ˜†
@Preet...The way he pointed finger..I thought bass abhi aaya ek thappad.๐Ÿ˜†

I was in a complete mood for some philmy action yesterday๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@ reshmi add booh dadi dialogue ..in dis masala 
something like bhai sahib ...anant dekha use ๐Ÿคฌ ka naam leta ya hogaye ..jab ghar pe agayi toh kya kya hoga ..hari om parub ji 

@ nidhi ...i dont know about but dat time i was too scared ..mujhe laga abhi pade ise ...Mujhe anant sae jayad mohan kae liye darr lagte pata chale thapad anant ko par aur faint woh ho jaye ...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

[email protected] pain๐Ÿคฃ.Achha hai..๐Ÿ˜†Waise, I loved the scene when OM stood up and the chair behind him fell๐Ÿคฃ..quite natural ,I must say.It was enough to feel a chill run down your spine.๐Ÿ˜†
@Preet...The way he pointed finger..I thought bass abhi aaya ek thappad.๐Ÿ˜†

I was in a complete mood for some philmy action yesterday๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ...Actually I want Om to remain as it is...the rate at which he is getting angry and blowing up his fuse...very soon his BP will shoot upto 1000,and he will die of Cardiac arrest.Then Anant can say ,dekha kaam ho gaya!๐Ÿ˜‰...without breaking the parampara๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
@Preet Mohan fainting seeing all that is actually quite imaginable๐Ÿ˜†.I think Rama has much more guts than those chuha like charcaters in that house๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nishkala

๐Ÿคฃ...Actually I want Om to remain as it is...the rate at which he is getting angry and blowing up his fuse...very soon his BP will shoot upto 1000,and he will die of Cardiac arrest.Then Anant can say ,dekha kaam ho gaya!๐Ÿ˜‰...without breaking the parampara๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Nish..Now I got it...this was Anant's plan of  main sab theek kar dunga.๐Ÿ˜†
Saanp bhi mar jayega aur lathi bhi nahin tutegi(Pun intended)๐Ÿ˜†
@preet  shayad dono ek saat thapad lage ga  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† or agar onko nimi ke karamaat pata chalinge to kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by f.s.m

@preet  shayad dono ek saat thapad lage ga  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† or agar onko nimi ke karamaat pata chalinge to kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Fawwaz...When loonies will come to know of Nimi's kartootein, then we will definitely lose one character..either Om or CSB..koi to tapak jaayega shock se๐Ÿ˜†