Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

grand ma's r always gr8...

its hard for me to see this forum restless..

thats y i try to keep away when something bothers me..

but this TM blamed all the RBO fans so i came forward to tell my views..

the TM is no where around now..but we r discussing abt that..

this is the last post of me in this topic..i'm not visiting this thread after this..

Me too Ramani!...We were answering something directed at us...And we are questioned as to why we responded, the way we did😕...

I think you are right...We need to stop the discussion...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

A mahapurushaiya once told me...

' Some people understand, just by the simplest explaination...
Others may require a little more time and effort...
But there are some people who will never understand, because they choose not to...
In such cases, we have to step away and let them be...
For sake is our own sanity...'

This was my Grandma's advice ...

Beautiful Quote May...

No one taught me this...neither Grandma..😭...nor any mahapurush 😭...

I learnt it 'The Hard Way' 😳!!!

But will remember forever !!!😃
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am offended by some posts here but its ok

We are all Odhanians and always will be...

Lovely Quote May

"Some people understand, just by the simplest explaination...
Others may require a little more time and effort...
But there are some people who will never understand, because they choose not to...
In such cases, we have to step away and let them be...
For sake is our own sanity...'

Thanks for sharing

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wooo ! Okay I'm going to say some things now too on this whole discussion...wait I already have said some things ðŸ¤”...well then I mean ADD more things ðŸ˜† but I am not aiming at anyone...just reading all of your posts and expressing my own view on you guys' posts ðŸ˜Š...

@ Mays Post - Like May I am even tired of Odhanians constantly being told in one way or another to prove their loyalty to Odhani, ShaNak and YashaRan. Just because we are following their other shows does NOT mean we no longer love Odhani, ShaNak and YashaRan ! Aab what can we do ? Odhani is finished, ShaNak are living happily ever after and YashaRan are out building their careers...keeping that in mind we are keeping the former 2 alive in the ways we can ! Writing FF's, making VM's, making topics, celebrating their various love scene anniversaries, making siggies and avi's, living through their journey again both in their own scenes and as the episodes as a whole...aur what do you want us to do ? If this is forgetting then what is remembering ? And we are YashaRan fans...meaning  Yashashri and Karan fans...and this is what we are doing ! Being their fans ! Supporting them in their new ventures ! Wishing the best for them ! So how can it be said that we are not YashaRan fans ! And yes I have seen some other forums I was a silent member in once the show ended and their leads bag other shows they have a thread in which they talk about the actor/tress in their new show...I think we should have that ! ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Ramani's Post - I agree with you there. There are loads of people that come here like every day its just like you cant see them because they are in the threads. LOL ! If you look in the FF threads you can see the Odhanians residing in their ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†...reliving ShaNak in their stories ! ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Sonali's Post  - Haha you are SO right about reality taking over now ! That is what is happening with me ! Uni has started ! So I'm busy with that now but I still remember ShaNak - they are my guilty pleasure ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† and with no new episodes we like dont have anything to come to every day then but we do come when we have time. This is HOME ! ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Manita's Post - I totally agree with you on the driving away of genuine fans due to negative posts ! Because that is what is happening to me ! Just yesterday I was like 'Thats it...I'm not coming back on here...I'd rather remember ShaNak on my own than come on here and see negativity about YashaRan' but LOL kya kareh ? Its a force of habit ! Plus you guys are like my family ! I want to come on here to be happy in remembering ShaNak and cheer myself up not come to upset myself by seeing negative posts.

@ Sourya's (?) Post - LOL ! I think we are all getting defensive because its not the first time we are indirectly getting accused of forgetting Odhani, ShaNak and YashaRan. It does hurt. But we are not accusing anyone. We just letting know that we HAVENT forgotten them ! + never will ! ðŸ˜ƒ

Okay, regarding the spamming of people on KT and YM's walls I think now we should quiten down about it ?...please dont jump on me !...but now that KT has a new project and YM is still on her project and then fingers crossed she should get something else later ðŸ˜ƒ...we should wait till their projects are finished so that they can fulfill them at ease. I'm not saying dont let them know we still LOVE YashaRan...do let them know...I am going to !...like Shriya said there are fans doing it nicely ðŸ˜Š...

@ Aysha's Post - LOL ! I have noticed that too ! There are still people commenting on YT on their scenes ! If they not on here they are on YT or FB ! And the fact that people are joining when the show is not on air is like such a good feeling ! 

@ Shriya's Post - I know your post is not personal...neither is this of mine...but I am guilty of being one of those people who said I wont watch KT and YM unless they are back with each other...guilty as charged !...I am a hypocrite !...LOL !...but I have found out it is easier said than done...when it came to not seeing fresh scenes of the two on TV or the computer it was like 'Aww ! Come back !'. Hearing the news that they are back was such a good thing to hear ! It was like to me that 'Yes ! Can see them on TV again !' 'Fresh scenes !' BUT of KT and YM...I do not mention being happy seeing them with other actors. Just glad they are back ! But hey ! This is showbiz ! Its how it rolls ! So we cant sit back and sulk...enjoy them in their new avatars...and pray for their return ðŸ˜ƒ. Some people will be able to watch them in their new avatars whilst others wont...what we are saying is that those that can please do not accuse of us as being unloyal to ShaNak or YashaRan...(btw I am not saying this to you...just saying my views on your discussion ðŸ˜›)...

Okay that is my view on the posts LOL ! Is it long ? I cant see but I think it is...Sorry !...I did not target anyone during this so please do not feel targeted !...Just wanted to express my views...
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lets end this topic its too much