Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Acusations, acusations and more acusations!!...This needs to stop please!!!...

Let me say this loud & clear and I hope I never have to enter such a discussion again...I am tired of proving my loyalty...But if I had an interest in anything different, then it is unfair for anyone to make me or any other member of this forum feel guilty or disloyal...And make it seem wrong for showing any remote interest in either of YashAran's new shows...Indirectly saying that we are not true RBO, ShaNak and YashAran fans...Since when has this been some sort of competition?...

For the record I can't watch YashAran paired with other people...I can't help feeling like that๐Ÿ˜ณ...But this is the reality of showbiz...We accept that!...By excitement I ment about seeing Karan as a serious lead in a new show...Not to see him paired with someone esle...And even if other people like them, what can we do and who are we to judge?...I couldn't watch Yashu paired with the lead of the other show...But I watched it for her...And I certainly wouldn't and couldn't stop anyone from likely them...To each his own...

And why pray tell, can't we discuss YashAran related shows on this forum?...As long as we don't compare and keep to the discussion...A postive comment is fine...This is home and we can speak feely here...We have friends here to share our thoughts with...Why not?...As long as it is postive...Infact, I have seen other forums open a specific thread, for their actors who are in other shows...

This type of blame, never happened earliar...And I am sorry to say, but this shows double standards...YashAran's new work is equally supported by the mojority of us and we don't need to blamed or accused all the time...

I am deeply hurt by the constant negativity aimed at our regular members...Who like Anisha said, keep this forum active and show their love for ShaNak in their work...Who regularly visit the forum, not just when they have a point to make...This is were I stand...As members of one and half years...We should know and understand our friends...Not question them on the slightest comment they make...We are loyal ShaNak, YashAran and RBO fans...But it is not a crime to take interest in another show...

If I have said anything wrong, I would like to ask our MODs to respond to me...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rihenna
u r getting so worried it seems..
every one who loved shanak will never get over them..
so u r wrong in that thought..

secondly being fans of yasharan obviously i'm happy when they get new assignments..they can't sit back in home saying they'll act only together..they have just started their career..as many are excited abt karan's new show it doesn't mean that they r eager to watch him with a new actor..it is just for karan n his role n not abt romance..to be frank many of us dont want him to see him with some other girl..(really i dont want to see..but nothing can be done on that grounds..)so u r wrong again in that..

3rdly yashu is in notice period n doesnt mean that she is back in mumbai n as per articles karan is not in mumbai..he is shooting in chandigarh/delhi..

so if u wished to vent out u could have vented out in a subtle way..instead of blaming all shanak fans saying that all forgot RBO..if that is the case this forum would have become dead long back..not these many activities..most of us try to keep it alive coming in daily..(so before pointing to others just think do u drop in this forum daily n do u visit most of the pages here..sorry i got offended so i'm venting out..as i'm one of those who practically live in this forum..sorry if u felt my comment as a harsh one..i didnt intend to hurt anybody..)

obviuosly all shanak fans r still with them n r demanding to see them together..but it is not in our hands..if i had enough money to produce a show n a good story to bring out the best in them i wud bring them back together..but i dont have..
so u have to wait patiently..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey girl
we were we are and we will be shanak and yasharan fans forever 
and if we are yasharan fans then why not appreciate their shows ?
after all they need our love and support . I know we want them
together but no one can nmake that happen so soon if we see practically
so why sulk and not enjoy the mood?

karan is a new show and we should be proud as odhnians that it is 
because of RBO that he has got this recognition ! what is more happier than that ans as per yashashri well I am sure she will get a role soon
after her contract with CGM finishes

well returning to the topic we will and never forget rbo even if people do not comment here RBO is in their heart and will be forever and ever !
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reality comes to interfere in  what other causes we may be interested in  pursuing, we will always pray and hope the best for this lovely lead pair.  Both Karan and Yashashri are talented actors, hope to see them back again together in a show. However in the mean time we must support them in their current projects. Karan bagged a great role, now hoping Yashashri  gets  something better too!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sachin5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shanak aka Yasharan are the best no one can take their place.RBO rocksss.But we should give respect to their other shows.All the very best to Karan and Yashashri for their new projects.
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rihenna dont worry

odhani ka rang hum par se nahin utarnewala hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

@eveyone--you all are writing nice posts๐Ÿ‘
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RB81

so if u wished to vent out u could have vented out in a subtle way..instead of blaming all shanak fans saying that all forgot RBO..if that is the case this forum would have become dead long back..not these many activities..most of us try to keep it alive coming in daily..(so before pointing to others just think do u drop in this forum daily n do u visit most of the pages here..sorry i got offended so i'm venting out..as i'm one of those who practically live in this forum..sorry if u felt my comment as a harsh one..i didnt intend to hurt anybody..)

obviuosly all shanak fans r still with them n r demanding to see them together..but it is not in our hands..if i had enough money to produce a show n a good story to bring out the best in them i wud bring them back together..but i dont have..
so u have to wait patiently..

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Acusations, acusations and more acusations!!...This needs to stop please!!!...

Let me say this loud & clear and I hope I never have to enter such a discussion again...I am tired of proving my loyalty...But if I had an interest in anything different, then it is unfair for anyone to make me or any other member of this forum feel guilty or disloyal...And make it seem wrong for showing any remote interest in either of YashAran's new shows...Indirectly saying that we are not true RBO, ShaNak and YashAran fans...Since when has this been some sort of competition?...

For the record I can't watch YashAran paired with other people...I can't help feeling like that๐Ÿ˜ณ...But this is the reality of showbiz...We accept that!...By excitement I ment about seeing Karan as a serious lead in a new show...Not to see him paired with someone esle...And even if other people like them, what can we do and who are we to judge?...I couldn't watch Yashu paired with the lead of the other show...But I watched it for her...And I certainly wouldn't and couldn't stop anyone from likely them...To each his own...

And why pray tell, can't we discuss YashAran related shows on this forum?...As long as we don't compare and keep to the discussion...A postive comment is fine...This is home and we can speak feely here...We have friends here to share our thoughts with...Why not?...As long as it is postive...Infact, I have seen other forums open a specific thread, for their actors who are in other shows...

This type of blame, never happened earliar...And I am sorry to say, but this shows double standards...YashAran's new work is equally supported by the mojority of us and we don't need to blamed or accused all the time...

I am deeply hurt by the constant negativity aimed at our regular members...Who like Anisha said, keep this forum active and show their love for ShaNak in their work...Who regularly visit the forum, not just when they have a point to make...This is were I stand...As members of one and half years...We should know and understand our friends...Not question them on the slightest comment they make...We are loyal ShaNak, YashAran and RBO fans...But it is not a crime to take interest in another show...

If I have said anything wrong, I would like to ask our MODs to respond to me...

Thanks for writing so nicely Ramani and May !!

I am absolutely clueless about who gave the right to a fan to question other fans' loyalty and why do other fans have to prove it ??

not getting into too much debate -- I will just write a few points that I strongly feel about
(no offense to anyone in particular )

1. There are some people who constantly make negative posts ... and are never seen at positive discussions or episode threads...

2. There are people who call themselves fans and wish ill and bad for their favourite actors including YM and KT both... ...not watching them with other actors, reduces their potential... are they supposed to sit and wait for someone who recognises their magic and signs them...??
are they supposed to sacrifice their professional aspirations and opportunities to reach high ??
I am definitely going to support each of them in whatever they do...
I will watch their new shows on TV and will do whatever I can to extend my support.

3. There are people who post long negative comments in form of expert analysis which is nothing but useless crap...there were few people who even went on length saying that EHMMBH is a multi lead show and won't work and KT won't get good role and it will be a disaster...
why are those so called fans now spamming SNS walls saying that we want Yashu opposite KT now that she is quitting CGM ?? This is a double standard.

And all the above type of fans questioning other fans' loyalty ???? Tch Tch !!!
The fans who almost live here...keep writing about Shanak... make VMs...keep discussions and episodes posted...

I am sorry to say that after being here 24*7 for one and a half years...I have come to a conclusion that driving away of genuine fans is primarily due to these negative opinions and posts !!
A person comes here just to re-live Shanak experience that thrilled us for so long and to share it with others...not to listen to how bad a few handfuls feel about the shows actors acts and shows !!!

Sorry, If I vented and you felt hurt...I just thought to add a few cents, now that you made a negative post !!!

People who support their favourites in every little endeavour they do are called fans...

A true ShaNak fan will remain so forever...that is their magic !!!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mani..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
well said dear..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@all of you... take it easy gals...i know ur integrity have been questioned but when u know u r a true fan y r u dancing to others words...u know u r a true fan y do u have 2 prove [email protected] i think i was the one who said that its a multilead show and all i said was multileads are out of fashion and so its not favourable to make them...and i never spammed walls saying i want yashu opposite kt in her new show...yashu is competent enough to earn a show on herself.we dont need to advertise for her...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

@all of you... take it easy gals...i know ur integrity have been questioned but when u know u r a true fan y r u dancing to others words...u know u r a true fan y do u have 2 prove [email protected] i think i was the one who said that its a multilead show and all i said was multileads are out of fashion and so its not favourable to make them...and i never spammed walls saying i want yashu opposite kt in her new show...yashu is competent enough to earn a show on herself.we dont need to advertise for her...

I never took your name dear...there were others too who echoed the same sentiments and are spamming the walls at SNS...their double standards are visible to everyone.,...name taking is not required ๐Ÿ˜Š