BV 23rd September 2011 - COMPLETE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Juleka.

WOW Kunda tai's house is Jagat's OWN House!!

thanks for the update Juleka.

For that precap dialogue Anandi deserves one tight slap.

Why preach things which she does not follow herself.
Thanks for the update Juleka

Dongi baba has a cell phone with easy reference of powerful contacts which he can use as and when he is in trouble. This guy knows himself so well. 🤢. DS will soon stand against A once Shyam is jailed. I am glad that the other village folks have decided not to attend the classes. A can at least concentrate on her studies in the meanwhile 😉.

J's room turned dhobi ghat and no water to shower either 😆. How i love seeing him uncomfortable. These in laws of his are surely going to make him explode with anger some day. I so hope they stay back till Christmas or new years. 😉😍
Dhongi baba😡 ki kyaa acting hai  followers ke saamne  with "i respect the contry's laws.."😵 dramatics as if  he is the one being victimized😲 ,😡all the while glaring at poor asha...  He even  dials some influential bhakt(heth singh??🤔) to get bail,.soon he will be out creating more trouble for everyone,anandi kaa school toh bandd hi hoga with students boycotting..🤔kaash abb toh yeh apni khud ki  education pe focus karey anandi..
Jagya  inlaws are  invading his personal space😆,jagya paani ko tharse😈 lekin gauri khush hai kii  kapde toh dhull gaye.😆.🤣...diwali takk yeh inlaws yunhii jaggu  ko kuch toh  pareshan karey.. 😍

thanks for update Juleka! 

loved to see J-G's part today 😆 it was very funny to see his room full of clothes. and no water for bath 🤣

Swetha
 Thanks for the updates!...Now what storms are going to come in Anandi's life? There's more trouble brewing for her.
I hope the Singh parivar realizes that indulging Anandi in all her whims just coz she was wronged by Jagya (they didn't wrong her - J did) has gone on for far too long. All she is doing is upsetting apple carts everywhere. Agreed - the Baba is a dhongi. But I think it might have been smarter to not directly goto the police and make him n his followers enemies. 

BUT to use her influence in class and help Asha to stand up n narrate why n how what happened in order to break away the Baba's support base. 

Hope DS says - enough Anandi - now find something useful to do with your time instead of trying to get into everybody's mess. I mean Shyam and Basant n Bhairon hv other jobs to do too. Don't get me wrong - am not saying Asha does not deserve justice - but what kind of justice is this? He will just call his influential friends n be out the next day !! Wud be much better to educate her girl group on wrong touch - that we do for all kids right from nursery.