Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Samir Soni (Purab) not in cast list. (Page 2)

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yeah jammy.sometime i have wait ages for my msg to display and yes sometime can;t even post the msgsDead

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

UI dont know what Set India site is up too.  Up until recently Armaan fans were prevented from using the site.  I posted a message once and It was on the screen for about 10 mins.  When I went back to look, it was gone.  JP site has mainly Armaan fans and they managed to post pro Armaan messages on set india, but when they would try to do so a second time, their ID's would be banned from the site.  There was a big discussion about this on the JP site.  Now it seems Set India are allowing Armaan fans to access the site as it is flooded with pro Armaan messages.  I think they are manipulating the site - well it is owned by Sony who make JJKN, they want to control the messages - cant see why though!!! 

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Surnita, what I don't get is why????  B/c if you think about it, the Sony people would want to endorse Armaan fans b/c T & D bought the original script which clearly has Jassi and Armaan together at the end.  It doesn't make much sense.  That site is ridiculous!!! Their updates are NEVER accurate.  The other day they were going on about how Jassi fires Armaan b/c he's not doing a good job--that never happened!! They posted before the b-day episode that Malika would mistake Amrit and Bebe for beggars when they came to Gulmohar--that never happened!!  I think the person running the site is high on SOMETHING b/c the site is just never correct!!! Dead

Edited by anjali308 - 06 October 2004 at 2:41pm
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Its fixed and innacurate yet its frustrating cos out of all the forums to gauge public opinion T&D probably use that one.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yeah, so if they're deleting posts on setindia, they're not getting everyone's opinion.  If I was moderating a forum, I would only delete offensive messages.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  what idiots!!  doesn't make any sense...

Edited by anjali308 - 06 October 2004 at 2:59pm
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
My post just said I liked Armaan and hoped AS and SS fans could live together side by side on set india, nothing offensive about that.  I agree the moderators must be on drugs or something!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
WHAT???? you even said you hope that both fans of AS and SS could live side by side in harmony and they still deleted it?  what freaks!!!  That's awful.  Well, that's why I love India Forums b/c everyone here has a right to their own opinion and only the truly offensive stuff gets deleted by the moderators. ClapClap
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i have seen those messages and frankly they crack me up ... now I use it to cheer me up.. they are so so so funny...

Go to top