India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Save Geet chr

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i understand when directors n cvs change, there is going to be difference in the way they deal wit d story. a story wit social msg became romantic story thanx to trps n Maaneet chemistry. from intense love story it became a circus. but still we continued. but can't they maintain chr consistency. to some extent Maan's chr has not been compromised (even his chr has been affected) that much unlike Geet's.

Today Geet has been replaced by Nandini as d new lead.

Geet professional place s taken over by Nandini. Now Nandini will work n office while Geet will cut veg n kitchen, worry abt her sis, bro, husband. carry dabba lunch with preeto to their husbands.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

May be Maan will start liking herShockedShockedShockedShocked as she's so intelligent - solving unsolvable problems.

inspite of asking cvs didn't send geet to work only whn they want. dat itself was irritating. but if they show nandini working n geet sittng at home, i think i will go on bhook hartal.

Dresses - we have been cribbing so long - i don't know why cvs don't bother. its not like theny don't have money. They have money to buy new dresses for Nandini. other chrs too wear decent clothes. whereas Geet wears horrible tent dresses n d same dress for a week. no new dresses at all. occasionally she gets nice sarees (always n red color) with ayah blouses. why???? now i am getting irritated with Drashti. WTH shd she put up with this shit? cant she ask for new dresses. being understanding is fine but being made a fool of... dats what is happng wit her.

i thnk i am going to pray for RC track. this track is becoming so intolerable.

i am really sorry abt such a long post but i don't know what else to do to save my fav chr.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top