Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hatred track is only possible if ARHI together (Page 2)

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by moon_mine

they cn be in the same frame...if the CVs gv a thought to it...i mean she will be involved wid one of the Raizadaas...so may be she will cm across Arnav also!!!
I dont understand. One of the Raizada s ? How and who? Shyam is already after her and after this comes out which is pretty soon I guess how can she be involved with another Raizada and keep intense hatred along with love situation with Asr? Please explain

involved i din mean in that sense...i mean it's already said she will bcom a good frnd of mami's younger son!!!!
n wat i meant is that the CVs cn also shw this na...that arnav will atleast try to undrstand khushi...bt fr his sister's sake he won't cm close to khushi!!! 

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
definitely agree. this week has been brilliant for Arhi scenes! Cant wait for more and if marriage is what is needed, then so be it. I await with full anticipation of great ArHi scenes: be it in anger or in simple gestures - whatever they do, their passion for each other just screams out!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

sanashau Senior Member
sanashau
sanashau

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I would actually like to see a live in track.  Maybe Nani will not be so opposed to the idea since she likes Khushi to begin with.  she will somehow have some idea that they hate each other and in order to bring Arnav and Khushi together, Nani will be ok with this live in track.  They DID spend one entire episode trying to explain the meaning of a live in relationship to Khushi...there must be some significance to it... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivii

sanashau Senior Member
sanashau
sanashau

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivii

i dont know who came up with this but the live- in idea has been buzzing around ... It would be really interesting to see that track.  but since this is starone i dont think  they will do this ... i mean how accepted is this concept in india ?? but the marriage track has been seen sooo many times.. yes i want them to be together but in an unique way...

Staying real: The snake is on the pole position to getting to getting married to Kushi. CryDead The only men in defense: K' father is sick. Every other person involved is in love with him. Angry  I am sure the snake will do everythink to make her father weaker. Leading to buaji freaking out and saying we have to get her married to him before her bro dies. Garima will have to say yes since she is younger... Somehow Arnav will get to know about this, stops the wedding. To save his sis he will marry Kushi. tada Embarrassed
(ok i dont know yet why arnav will have to marry her but who cares they will be together LOL)  
but this will mean arnav hating kushi more than ever Confused and maybe even  the whole family will turn their back on kushi Disapprove.

I am sure it will be excepted.  They dont have to be physical, just share a room.  Also, there have been indian movies on similar concepts.  Remember Salaam Namaste?
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Totaly agree with u...
nivii Senior Member
nivii
nivii

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanashau

Originally posted by nivii

i dont know who came up with this but the live- in idea has been buzzing around ... It would be really interesting to see that track.  but since this is starone i dont think  they will do this ... i mean how accepted is this concept in india ?? but the marriage track has been seen sooo many times.. yes i want them to be together but in an unique way...

Staying real: The snake is on the pole position to getting to getting married to Kushi. CryDead The only men in defense: K' father is sick. Every other person involved is in love with him. Angry  I am sure the snake will do everythink to make her father weaker. Leading to buaji freaking out and saying we have to get her married to him before her bro dies. Garima will have to say yes since she is younger... Somehow Arnav will get to know about this, stops the wedding. To save his sis he will marry Kushi. tada Embarrassed
(ok i dont know yet why arnav will have to marry her but who cares they will be together LOL)  
but this will mean arnav hating kushi more than ever Confused and maybe even  the whole family will turn their back on kushi Disapprove.

I am sure it will be excepted.  They dont have to be physical, just share a room.  Also, there have been indian movies on similar concepts.  Remember Salaam Namaste?
True Salaam Namaste had that concept but it was outside of india... anyway it would be interesting and different to see a live in situation...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index