Hatred track is only possible if ARHI together

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I have given a lot of thought.
Lots of articles ,predictions.tv news and after everything I think MARRIAGE TRACK is the only solution based on the current storyline.
I know many of us are against this track since its TYPICAL.But before you disagree just think 
ARE THERE REALLY ANY OTHER OPTION HERE?
There was a huge spoler post last week where someone mentioned Arhi will be seperated and will try to destroy each other after shyams truth is out  which is the only other option in case the CVs dont want to have them together,Which in my opinion would not be good for any of us since ARHI wil not be sharing the same frame mostly and also it will be disasterous for the TRP.I strongly believe thiis sudden hike in TRP is because we are getting ARHI everyday .Dont you guys think so tooo?
On the other hand if LIVE IN track kicks in then they will be together but it might not be appropriate for INDIAN AUDIENCE  .Live in will also not allow them to live together in the same room as NANI will object to it.
MARRIAGE TRACK is the only possibility here and for me if they are destined to hate each other for another year or so then let them do it under the same roof.That way it will be more enjoyable and we all know it will be a combination of lots of intense stuffs like hatred,love ,attraction and of course desire.It will be a passionate affair.Great for us as well as for TRP.
So tell me what do you think?
whether you agree or disagree please share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
taotally agreed..i want arhi in one frame..
trina2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

taotally agreed..i want arhi in one frame..

yeah but I guess many o us are not very happy with the track but I dont think we have anyoption given the current situation. if anybody has any other ideas please share
nivii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know who came up with this but the live- in idea has been buzzing around ... It would be really interesting to see that track.  but since this is starone i dont think  they will do this ... i mean how accepted is this concept in india ?? but the marriage track has been seen sooo many times.. yes i want them to be together but in an unique way...

Staying real: The snake is on the pole position to getting to getting married to Kushi. 😭🤢 The only men in defense: K' father is sick. Every other person involved is in love with him. 😡  I am sure the snake will do everythink to make her father weaker. Leading to buaji freaking out and saying we have to get her married to him before her bro dies. Garima will have to say yes since she is younger... Somehow Arnav will get to know about this, stops the wedding. To save his sis he will marry Kushi. tada 😳
(ok i dont know yet why arnav will have to marry her but who cares they will be together 😆)  
but this will mean arnav hating kushi more than ever ðŸ˜• and maybe even  the whole family will turn their back on kushi 😒.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they cn be in the same frame...if the CVs gv a thought to it...i mean she will be involved wid one of the Raizadaas...so may be she will cm across Arnav also!!!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't think we should believe those spoilers because um they just don't seem right.
The only spoiler I think will happen is the live in relationship. Yes I know that Khushi is against the idea but she will do anything to save someones life or marriage in this case because that's the kind of loving person she is. Even if it does mean spending time with a Raakshas.The CV's are really unpredictable and I don't think this marriage buisness will happen because what will happen to La? and would Nani/ Anjali let them even get married? Cv's won't be so typical. When Shyam's truth will be revealed, ASR will hide the truth from his sister though so she wouldn't have any idea.
trina2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_mine

they cn be in the same frame...if the CVs gv a thought to it...i mean she will be involved wid one of the Raizadaas...so may be she will cm across Arnav also!!!

I dont understand. One of the Raizada s ? How and who? Shyam is already after her and after this comes out which is pretty soon I guess how can she be involved with another Raizada and keep intense hatred along with love situation with Asr? Please explain
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trina2010

I dont understand. One of the Raizada s ? How and who? Shyam is already after her and after this comes out which is pretty soon I guess how can she be involved with another Raizada and keep intense hatred along with love situation with Asr? Please explain

involved i din mean in that sense...i mean it's already said she will bcom a good frnd of mami's younger son!!!!
n wat i meant is that the CVs cn also shw this na...that arnav will atleast try to undrstand khushi...bt fr his sister's sake he won't cm close to khushi!!! 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
definitely agree. this week has been brilliant for Arhi scenes! Cant wait for more and if marriage is what is needed, then so be it. I await with full anticipation of great ArHi scenes: be it in anger or in simple gestures - whatever they do, their passion for each other just screams out!!!
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would actually like to see a live in track.  Maybe Nani will not be so opposed to the idea since she likes Khushi to begin with.  she will somehow have some idea that they hate each other and in order to bring Arnav and Khushi together, Nani will be ok with this live in track.  They DID spend one entire episode trying to explain the meaning of a live in relationship to Khushi...there must be some significance to it...