India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Old Veer is Back (Page 4)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Can anyone clear my confusion if Veer never acknowledged anything good in Tappu then why was she saying Thank you Veer you are so caring and understanding just like my Papa?ConfusedLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 24 September 2011 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaankit111Dreamer_tiny15

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...Smile.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...Angry
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. Angry...Sorry, deviating from the topic...LOL...please create a post on this too...Wink

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..Embarrassed...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!Confused

Vijayam i agree with you. A slap frm veer to iccha is due from the day of the great bride swapping. But our poor veer will not even imagine such a thing. She knows this n that's why she's taking him for granted.
The baby swapping stories might've worked
30 years back. But dont test it on us. Show something new.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Can anyone clear my confusion if Veer never acknowledged anything good in Tappu then why was see saying Thank you Veer you are so caring and understanding just like my Papa?ConfusedLOLLOL
faria she said that 2 veer bcoz she knew that veer always understood barring 1 or 2 occassions just like her father!!WinkLOLLOLLOLand this thing is the 1st thing which annoys ppl more that now veer can't b anymore hoodwinked!!LOLLOL

jdfan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by jdfan

Can anyone clear my confusion if Veer never acknowledged anything good in Tappu then why was see saying Thank you Veer you are so caring and understanding just like my Papa?ConfusedLOLLOL
faria she said that 2 veer bcoz she knew that veer always understood barring 1 or 2 occassions just like her father!!WinkLOLLOLLOLand this thing is the 1st thing which annoys ppl more that now veer can't b anymore hoodwinked!!LOLLOL
LOLLOLyeah right ..dolly have you seen Evil Nani in action WinkLOLLOL

tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kidAngry

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

Veer never trusted Tapu if he did he would have not taken the test again only when the test came positive he believed Ichha was lying. he never believed Tapu! Veer never even TRIED to be good to her or really understand her one or two moments of decency is not enough I mean when they were married. And as for Rathore he has lived with her for those weeks before they got separated at the hotel and then for 5 months before marriage and now its been two months after marriage apparently. He knows her very well and he respects her for who she is but he knows how to control her occasional tantrums also. He is an excellent match.

Yes, u r right veer never tried to understand her and why should he? To understand anyone first we should have place for that person in our heart. Veer was never in love with tapasy. Yes, love is possible even after marriage but even after marriage tapasya never gave him chance to fall in love with her. Every time she was giving example of he character.

In which situation he must understand her? when she got married with him sitting in place of ichha? Or when she tried to kill ichha? Or when she was making life of vansh and ichha hell? Or when she forced mentally ill person to commit suicide? Or when she was at his place with fake pregnancy drama? Or when he came to know that he is not father of child, she was actually doing drama to fulfill her requirements?

Did she ever gave him chance to understand her? Some people says that tapu's love for veer was true and some says it was just a obsession but according to me neither it was love nor obsession but veer was always a toy for him whom she wants to win from ichha not because she loves that toy but because she cant see ichha playing with such beautiful toy.

I completely understand that u like rashmi desai and i respect that but just for our favorite actors we cannot blame innocent characters. 

Edited by -ASTHA- - 24 September 2011 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanNadanParindeytiny15

Go to top