India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Old Veer is Back (Page 3)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...Smile.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...Angry
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. Angry...Sorry, deviating from the topic...LOL...please create a post on this too...Wink

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..Embarrassed...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalimoharikafanraju_skyNadanParindeyjdfancjs369xavivillaDreamer_tiny15

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...Smile.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...Angry
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. Angry...Sorry, deviating from the topic...LOL...please create a post on this too...Wink

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..Embarrassed...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!Confused

@ bold: Exactly my thoughts.

You are right abt Ichcha. I am sorry to say but she deserved it. Royal insult by Tapni and a blasting from Veer. How can she take Veer for granted?

Old Veer will be back if he does his own thinking and find out abt his baby before leaving the hospital...

So, I think Ichcha's son will reach Tappu and mukta-kanha raised by Veecha, then leap. Just for drama's sake all this torture for us viewers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfejdfanraju_skyNadanParindeyDreamer_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kidAngry

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369Dreamer_tiny15

angel_Love28 Newbie
angel_Love28
angel_Love28

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
yes old veer is back!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

ankit ...happy to know that the old Veer is back ... missed last few episodes deliberately as I did not want to see Ichcha losing her baby ...so dont know exactly what was shown ... but am happy if Veer is back in his old character Smile

and as you rightly said...I too have never understood this convenient excuse about taps childhood that is used to defend all her crimes...Confused what bad childhood ??? she grew up under the protection of both her parents and all the pampering of her evil nani ... she got everything that she asked for as her family was well to do ... she was never bereft of any comforts and got the best education her parents could provide ... she never had to slog in the kitchen nor do any menial work in the house ... she grew up in the lap of luxury ... if all this makes for a pityful childhood then I am sure every child in this world would want that ... and after getting all this if one is going to cry and sulk all her life because another child  (who was her best friend) was allowed to call her father papa and got some of his fatherly love, then I pity such a person for her inability to share a little Love and Happiness which as far as I know increases when you share it with others,,,

Edited by cjs369 - 24 September 2011 at 2:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliankit111Dreamer_tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kidAngry

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

Veer never trusted Tapu if he did he would have not taken the test again only when the test came positive he believed Ichha was lying. he never believed Tapu! Veer never even TRIED to be good to her or really understand her one or two moments of decency is not enough I mean when they were married. And as for Rathore he has lived with her for those weeks before they got separated at the hotel and then for 5 months before marriage and now its been two months after marriage apparently. He knows her very well and he respects her for who she is but he knows how to control her occasional tantrums also. He is an excellent match.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Good questionLOLit cd be 5 Caror question in KBCLOL and i m sure no one cd win it. first of all why Veer sd even try to understand her. can anyone enlightene us a single good things she hs done for him or for any of his family member.any positive thing she hs done for thm. he only time tried to understand her and was badly cheated. where he was wrong??? was he wrong whn he told tht Tapu is doing only Drama, whn everyone were thinking tht she was improving. was he wrong whn he told tht Tapu did only nautanki?? was not right all these occassion?? only time he wrong understanding was whn he fell in her trap during pregnancy track.Now is he wrong saying tht Tapu hs same arrogance and attitude. if CVs hell bent to gain sympathy for the devil by sheding few drop of tears for HER OWN sorrow, thn i wd like to say tht even a DEVIL cry for their kids or in their sorrow. it dosnt make thm angel. is their any iota of guilt feeling in this woman but just trying to gain sympathy in her sorrow by repeating same injustice since chilhood dialogues. whn she herself saying tht she failed in all relationship including friendship, thn wht she meant??? where tht feeling of realisation, whn she meet Ichchha and showing tht arrogance or even whn she met with veer in shopping mall??? wasnt all this dialogue to just gain sympathy and to show her father tht she is improved. whn it become wrong to understand a person rightly and whn it become rit to understand a person wrongly. this logic is out of understanding we common people with limited intelligenceLOLLOL

Now coming to Rathore understanding, this same Rathore hd kicked her out. this same Rathore hd mumiliated her by giving tips and on every occassion they met. this same Rathore RAPED her and threatened everytime. where was thn his understanding. was not he also understanding her well tht timeLOLLOL and dose she dare to voice against him, and show her attitude like with other people?? before him she is like bhigi billi, doing meau meau. he dictate with whom and whn to meet, with whom and whn to talk and she is accepting all this without raising voice. it wd be interesting to see, if she will show the same attitude and thn Rathore behaviour.

and most importantly if today CVs r trying to make her positive (withput repetance), thn its not necessary tht all her earlier crimes will turn social welfare workLOL or all those who tht time understood her real face will become wrong.LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalijdfanNadanParindeyDreamer_xavivilla_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

ankit ...happy to know that the old Veer is back ... missed last few episodes deliberately as I did not want to see Ichcha losing her baby ...so dont know exactly what was shown ... but am happy if Veer is back in his old character Smile

and as you rightly said...I too have never understood this convenient excuse about taps childhood that is used to defend all her crimes...Confused what bad childhood ??? she grew up under the protection of both her parents and all the pampering of her evil nani ... she got everything that she asked for as her family was well to do ... she was never bereft of any comforts and got the best education her parents could provide ... she never had to slog in the kitchen nor do any menial work in the house ... she grew up in the lap of luxury ... if all this makes for a pityful childhood then I am sure every child in this world would want that ... and after getting all this if one is going to cry and sulk all her life because another child  (who was her best friend) was allowed to call her father papa and got some of his fatherly love, then I pity such a person for her inability to share a little Love and Happiness which as far as I know increases when you share it with others,,,
And most improtantly now this so called IMPROVED tapu herself told tht she failed in all relation, she misunderstood her father love and told now she realise how parents love their kids, thn wht now problem madam. if u understand tht u were wrong in understanding ur father thn why again brinnging tht issue and blaming everybody. both cant be rit, either u understood ur father and he was wrong or u misunderstood ur father and u were wrongLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanDreamer_cjs369tiny15

Go to top