Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by muktha_cute

wat u give 2 others,u get it back
when u snataches other kids even ur kids will get snatched
im very happy 4 u veer
celebrate ur happiness now veer
u where celebrating when taps lost her kid na now u celebrate when u loose ur kid

</div>
yeah... I m also very happy If veer losses his son and its going to the hands of tapasya then very very good...Big smile

<div>
Kyun varun jii, Uttaran milne pe itni khushi..kya din aa gaye na Thakur Tapasya ke, naukarani ke Uttaran pe khushi manana pad raha hai LOL LOL LOL ( i don't believe tht a child can be a Uttaran, but its u people spreading such definition Wink )
@ bold: 'I' ankit ji...? I believe child as a uttaran..?.no I never know about this ridicules word...LOL  LOL but no problem veer ko isse achchi aur tagdhi cheez dekhne ko nahi mill sakti kyueki jiske saath ek ghar me, ek kamre me, ek bistar pe, itne din saath bitaya khaya piya raha, uske bare me ye intention aur desire... bahut sahi hai tapasya ke pass uska bachcha ja raha hai...abb pata chaale ga har maa ko apne aulaad se pyaar aur achchi tarah palna aata hai...agar wo baccha paida hone ke baad se uski good me hai to chahe wo uski aulaad ho ya na ho...Ouch.LOL LOL

Edited by varun.tap - 23 September 2011 at 12:37pm

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Oh i wonder for how long , since every one falls for manipulation queen taps 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaDreamer_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

im very happy 4 u veer
u where celebrating when taps lost her kid na now u celebrate when u loose ur kid

I think u r same girl who was screaming when ichha found tapasya's child on street that mukta is uttran of tapasya to ichha. Now this time ichha's baby is uttran to tapasya from veer and ichha both.

Poor tapasya who was always proud to be thakur's aulad and always claiming that ichha is living on her uttran, she got biggest happiness of her life from ichha as uttran.

Ichha lost her child but she can become pregnant again but poor tapu cant even do that. She has to live happy on ichha's Uttran.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moharikafansiyonasunrise35NadanParindeyraju_skyDreamer_ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kidAngry
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Mukta should go back to Rathore and Tapasya tho' if Veer and family are attached to Mukta and want to raise her thats ok in a way as bundelas took care of the unborn child blessed the child while Tapasya was pregnant...God is fulfilling Tappu's wish, her child calls Veer father...even tho tappu's wish was based on a lie that its Veer's child...

Everyone thinks about tappu's good even god...but all she can do in return is keep cursing all the people around her who have genuinely cared for her even god by saying har dukh mujhe hee kyu milta hai kabhee she did not say I have the wealth around me and love of people around me jab dekho toh roti kosti rahtee sabkoh and nani adds ghee to her aag...

Edited by sps0114 - 23 September 2011 at 6:42pm
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

If veer do something and save their baby from nani's evil plan..then I must say old veer is back and he is the hero of the show...
I can't see veecha going to loose their kid...
agree with you old Veer will be back when he believes ichcha when she says to him their child is not dead and he looks for his child - he should follow leads about kidnapping by Avinash and strongly by nani.

Only when we see Veer using his brains again will old Veer really be back...he should just not do Mukta and Kanha jap and keep cussing tappu...he should channelize his energy and brain cells in finding his son
moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
What happened today? Precap? Couldnt find the WU for today anywhere.
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

im very happy 4 u veer

Confused...taking some fictional show too serious...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehabrjdfanDreamer_tiny15

Go to top