sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i cant belive this,wat kind of family is vedi family,yesterday when akran wnted to go to chandigarh,he was told no,but today the buddha told him out,and teh wrst thing nobody tried to stop him,only hetal ran after him.
yesterday people were saying hetal is selfish she wants kaarn-parmeet to continue the fight,so wat is sweety,instead of feeling sad that karal are palnning to go to chandigarh,seven she is concerened about the baby,wat about his brother.
karan,although i hated him for thinking of giving his baby,but he did that for her sister not for any guilt,and parmeet was so harsh,nobody told him anything,when he strted saying about hetal and karan,that heatl is a liar etc etc,even vimmy was quitely listening,this means any1 can abuse the daughter inm law of house but no 1 can speak the truth in front of son in law,i liked karan  d way he told parmeet about how is he feeling to loose the baby etc.
mona was still quite,dint even tried to tell parmeet anything,now in precap too all are parmeet room telling him not to leave,let karan go to hell

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am  not able to know how can mona solve this??

which proof she has against goldie ??
her proof against goldie is trapping anukulp and forged signatures.

but fighting between karan and parmeet is on sejal issue.

but mona  does not have any proof in case of sejal.

sejal teared all the letters and gifts of goldie and thrown them in dustbin.

then without proof will parmeet believe her??

or then  sejal need to come and say that goldie dumped her??

i am still confused about what proof mona has against goldie in sejal case??

and parmeet does not accept proof of words.he need hard proof to believe goldie is misused sejal.

but mona lacks hard proofs.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
but aleast she could open her mouth,wich she usually do to agree wat karan is saying,she was quite.wich is not expected from mona,parmeet told hetal liar,abused karan,the fight between the two got so bad,wat if karan doesnt cumback again
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

but aleast she could open her mouth,wich she usually do to agree wat karan is saying,she was quite.wich is not expected from mona,parmeet told hetal liar,abused karan,the fight between the two got so bad,wat if karan doesnt cumback again

what would have happened parmeet left home forever??

will karan and hetal take responsibility of sweety life long??

sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

what would have happened parmeet left home forever??

will karan and hetal take responsibility of sweety life long??

sweety is litreally staying at her mayka since her marriage,now wat if karan doesnt retuirn home or he dies ina an accident so will parmmet sweety take hetal responsibility?i am just saying its important truth cuming out,kaarn wasnt lying,today sejal was so nervous looking at goldie but parmeet dint get it
rajh thumbnail

sweety is litreally staying at her mayka since her marriage,now wat if karan doesnt retuirn home or he dies ina an accident so will parmmet sweety take hetal responsibility?i am just saying its important truth cuming out,kaarn wasnt lying,today sejal was so nervous looking at goldie but parmeet dint get it

hetal is in sasural.there are people to take care hetal as its her own home.

but sweety is in her maikha.her bhabhi does not like her.

so both cases are different.
sweety need to depend on karan and hetal for life long if parmeet leaves her.

but hetal has right over bedi family.legally and morally she need not depend on anybody even if karan not there.its her own house.

do you  see  when hetal is crying after karan leaves home,vimmy immediately takes care of hetal and consoles her.

i just saying karan not seeing consequences of his anger.he is putting sweetys married life at risk.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

hetal is in sasural.there are people to take care hetal as its her own home.

but sweety is in her maikha.her bhabhi does not like her.

so both cases are different.
sweety need to depend on karan and hetal for life long if parmeet leaves her.

but hetal has right over bedi family.legally and morally she need not depend on anybody even if karan not there.its her own house.

do you  see see when hetal is crying vimmy immediately takes care of hetal and consoles her.

i just saying karan not seeing consequences of his anger.he is putting sweetys married life at risk.

but not every1 life revolves around sweety,the bedis throwed karan out,so y will dey keep hetal,if dey can throw son out so y will dey keep a DIL.MY point over here is fine karan was way rude  etc etc but parmeet wasnt mr bechara stnding dere,even he got dirty,it was important for families to listen every1 points,and parmeet dint evn said he will leave sweety,he wld have taken her along,honestly have never seen a fly like bedi where they support  a SIL more den their own son
rajh thumbnail

but not every1 life revolves around sweety,the bedis throwed karan out,so y will dey keep hetal,if dey can throw son out so y will dey keep a DIL.MY point over here is fine karan was way rude  etc etc but parmeet wasnt mr bechara stnding dere,even he got dirty,it was important for families to listen every1 points,and parmeet dint evn said he will leave sweety,he wld have taken her along,honestly have never seen a fly like bedi where they support  a SIL more den their own son

parmeet said exactly same.he don't want to keep any relationship with anybody from bedi family.that includes sweety too.
rajh thumbnail

most of indian families have same tradition .daamad bhagwaan ke barbar hota hai.nobody wants to put there daughters married life at risk.
gracious45 thumbnail
If parmeet leaves sweety because he fights with her brother or sister or mother and father then he is the biggest idiot and sweety is better off without him. No matter what problems they have he can just take sweety and live somewhere else. There are so many couples who don't like their partner's families but that doesn't mean they should divorce each other. Sweety herself should say to parmeet to move out and they could start their life. there is no guarantee that after getting the baby, parmeet's parents will accept sweety so it is a long term situation how long is sweety and parmeet going to live at her maayka. They should move out and live their life the way they want to.

The root of all this problem is sejal. Goldie never promised to marry her or spend his life with her she just assumed all that. She should come and tell everyone that it was her fault. And mona, ambaji and vimmy should tell the truth about goldie. Rite now only hetal and karan are talking against goldie once the other three start then somebody has to believe them.
I think vimmy is just confused. she loves all her kids but they are all against each other and she doesn't know who to support. She has mona, sweety, karan and hetal to take care of. Sweety just wants the baby and doesnt care about anyone else. Even today, when hetal was about to fall she was worried about baby not hetal and when she was scared that karan will go for a year and if he takes hetal with him then there will be no baby for her. She needs to just take it easy. They promised now let them do it in their time and when they are ready.

Parmeet obviously will trust his brother before anyone else and he asked his brother his side of the story which meant that he gave some thought to what karan was saying.

The problem is sejal who ruined everyone's life by her foolishness.
The rest of bedi family (dadaji, satnam, gurnam) are just not consistent. They always support their daughters in everything they do but no their son.