India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

bedi family is horrible

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i cant belive this,wat kind of family is vedi family,yesterday when akran wnted to go to chandigarh,he was told no,but today the buddha told him out,and teh wrst thing nobody tried to stop him,only hetal ran after him.
yesterday people were saying hetal is selfish she wants kaarn-parmeet to continue the fight,so wat is sweety,instead of feeling sad that karal are palnning to go to chandigarh,seven she is concerened about the baby,wat about his brother.
karan,although i hated him for thinking of giving his baby,but he did that for her sister not for any guilt,and parmeet was so harsh,nobody told him anything,when he strted saying about hetal and karan,that heatl is a liar etc etc,even vimmy was quitely listening,this means any1 can abuse the daughter inm law of house but no 1 can speak the truth in front of son in law,i liked karan  d way he told parmeet about how is he feeling to loose the baby etc.
mona was still quite,dint even tried to tell parmeet anything,now in precap too all are parmeet room telling him not to leave,let karan go to hell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i am  not able to know how can mona solve this??

which proof she has against goldie ??
her proof against goldie is trapping anukulp and forged signatures.

but fighting between karan and parmeet is on sejal issue.

but mona  does not have any proof in case of sejal.

sejal teared all the letters and gifts of goldie and thrown them in dustbin.

then without proof will parmeet believe her??

or then  sejal need to come and say that goldie dumped her??

i am still confused about what proof mona has against goldie in sejal case??

and parmeet does not accept proof of words.he need hard proof to believe goldie is misused sejal.

but mona lacks hard proofs.

Edited by 100raj - 23 September 2011 at 12:21pm
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
but aleast she could open her mouth,wich she usually do to agree wat karan is saying,she was quite.wich is not expected from mona,parmeet told hetal liar,abused karan,the fight between the two got so bad,wat if karan doesnt cumback again
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

but aleast she could open her mouth,wich she usually do to agree wat karan is saying,she was quite.wich is not expected from mona,parmeet told hetal liar,abused karan,the fight between the two got so bad,wat if karan doesnt cumback again

what would have happened parmeet left home forever??

will karan and hetal take responsibility of sweety life long??

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

sweety is litreally staying at her mayka since her marriage,now wat if karan doesnt retuirn home or he dies ina an accident so will parmmet sweety take hetal responsibility?i am just saying its important truth cuming out,kaarn wasnt lying,today sejal was so nervous looking at goldie but parmeet dint get it

Dabulls23

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

sweety is litreally staying at her mayka since her marriage,now wat if karan doesnt retuirn home or he dies ina an accident so will parmmet sweety take hetal responsibility?i am just saying its important truth cuming out,kaarn wasnt lying,today sejal was so nervous looking at goldie but parmeet dint get it

hetal is in sasural.there are people to take care hetal as its her own home.

but sweety is in her maikha.her bhabhi does not like her.

so both cases are different.
sweety need to depend on karan and hetal for life long if parmeet leaves her.

but hetal has right over bedi family.legally and morally she need not depend on anybody even if karan not there.its her own house.

do you  see  when hetal is crying after karan leaves home,vimmy immediately takes care of hetal and consoles her.

i just saying karan not seeing consequences of his anger.he is putting sweetys married life at risk.

Edited by 100raj - 23 September 2011 at 1:22pm
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

but hetal has right over bedi family.legally and morally she need not depend on anybody even if karan not there.its her own house.

do you  see see when hetal is crying vimmy immediately takes care of hetal and consoles her.

i just saying karan not seeing consequences of his anger.he is putting sweetys married life at risk.
but not every1 life revolves around sweety,the bedis throwed karan out,so y will dey keep hetal,if dey can throw son out so y will dey keep a DIL.MY point over here is fine karan was way rude  etc etc but parmeet wasnt mr bechara stnding dere,even he got dirty,it was important for families to listen every1 points,and parmeet dint evn said he will leave sweety,he wld have taken her along,honestly have never seen a fly like bedi where they support  a SIL more den their own son

Dabulls23

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

do you  see see when hetal is crying vimmy immediately takes care of hetal and consoles her.

but not every1 life revolves around sweety,the bedis throwed karan out,so y will dey keep hetal,if dey can throw son out so y will dey keep a DIL.MY point over here is fine karan was way rude  etc etc but parmeet wasnt mr bechara stnding dere,even he got dirty,it was important for families to listen every1 points,and parmeet dint evn said he will leave sweety,he wld have taken her along,honestly have never seen a fly like bedi where they support  a SIL more den their own son

parmeet said exactly same.he don't want to keep any relationship with anybody from bedi family.that includes sweety too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index