Will u continue to watch Uttaran? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Will u continue watching Uttaran if veecha baby is lost?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Don't knw
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lemna_02

So you will be happy that tappu taking care iccha's son..as per u iccha made tappu's life hell right?
child's consideration is opposite thing πŸ˜Š tapasya ichcha both are lovable mother for their child she was ichcha or either tapasya...  
Originally posted by varun.tap

child's consideration is opposite thing πŸ˜Š tapasya ichcha both are lovable mother for their child she was ichcha or either tapasya...  
bold
Originally posted by jdfan

bold
why are u laughing ? tapasya too love her child u really leave uttaran...???πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago

why are u laughing ? tapasya too love her child u really leave uttaran...???πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah  but unfortunately i have seen that episode when she left her  child in orphanange 😳and read here about her great love for her child 😳so🀣 is for your post 😳 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah  but unfortunately i have seen that episode when she left her  child in orphanange 😳and read here about her great love for her child 😳so is for your post 😳
to ajj ka dekho😳 phir bolo 😳she loved a lot and very curious for their child...πŸ˜†
i have full sympathy for tappu,regarding loosing her baby and jogi tappu,veer tappu issues, but if she gets iccha's baby i would not be able to forgive her, babies are not a commodity that one can share...
what i dislike most in iccha that she keeps disrespecting her blessings by giving them away to another person, ie her husband,her place in family and now her kid,...yaar is devi maan se to tappu bhali...kam se kam wo jo chahti hai use paane ki kosish to karti hai, bhagwaan bharose baithi nahi rahti...
Edited by geet138 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by geet138

i have full sympathy for tappu,regarding loosing her baby and jogi tappu,veer tappu issues, but if she gets iccha's baby i would not be able to forgive her, babies are not a commodity that one can share
if she don't know whose one's this child..? and nani tell wrong or lies something about that.?

to ajj ka dekho😳 phir bolo 😳she loved a lot and very curious for their child...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why should i see .a mother's heart can sense her child from far away  ..it's not filmy thing but true ...but she failed ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†what a mother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why should i see .a mother's heart can sense her child from far away  ..it's not filmy thing but true ...but she failed ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†what a mother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she is not a superwomen she is simple human being...to kaise pehchanne...πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
what i want in uttaran is

1. Veer ichcha to have their son alive and kanha too 

2. i want rathor to help reunite veer ichcha with their stolen son as they helped with mukta so their is     no uttaran to anybody hisaab barabar

3. i want tapu to have mukta back to her and Rathor knowing she is their child and I want them to           have more children (3 more sons) πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

4. i want nani and her kamina brood to be exposed and thrown out of the country they can take chanda with them she is another pain in the neck no ass πŸ˜΅

5. i want rathor to fix avinash in his own way so that he doesn't bother them ever

6. i want uttaran to end πŸ₯±

but will it happen πŸ˜³ πŸ˜΅ NO cvs will not let it happen nahi to inki dukan nahi band ho jayegi but agar aisa nahi hua to i will definately stop watching this stupid serial as it is I started watching it only from May June bcoz of Rasya but I have a feeling that they are going to spoil Rasya too πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”