Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 18mypride

touch wood😛ki woh aapke post padhe.

hope so dear ...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
totally agree wid u di.

if they would follow ur ideas given in d above post then they can move forward d story 2 atleast 150-200 episodes. 

moreover it would be also interesting n worth wathching.

hope the CVs understand that they r not utilising d gr8 acting skills of GC n DD. Rather ruining our show.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

totally agree wid u di.

if they would follow ur ideas given in d above post then they can move forward d story 2 atleast 150-200 episodes. 

moreover it would be also interesting n worth wathching.

hope the CVs understand that they r not utilising d gr8 acting skills of GC n DD. Rather ruining our show.

thanks dear ...   hope that the cv's do not ruin the show any more ... & use their brain now atleast ... & treat gurti properly ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, remember this is what we constantly have discussed that our GF members can write a better script than some of these script writers especially MP, I think if he's thron out half our problems will be solved

Basically I agree with most of your suggestions especially that now it's high time they show Maan getting his memory back, this is really going too far now and if they show the tracks with Maan falling in love with Geet and simulaneously he's slowing remembering his past that would be so great

Yeah Sameera's entry will make this track all the more interesting but only after Maan remembers everything only they should show her entry and I agree all this should be done without ruining the integrity of Maan and Geet's characters.

Vicky's entry too can come in later, I'd like to see some genuine Devar - Bhabhi moments between Geet and Vicky and yeah a romantic angle with Rajji would be great too.

And the point I agree with most is please enough of Devini, Lucky-Preeto and Mamaji they are just getting on my nerves now

One more thing I would love to see is the Adi-Pinky love story and would love to see Maan and Geet playing cupid to them (especially the Maan who has got back his memory and while playing cupid we can see him being naughty with Geet 😆)
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope cvs read this post of urs...

early i wud se thang aa chuki hoon lekin ab thak chuki hoon main toh sahi kahu toh is devini lucky preetoh track se...

cvs...plz...taras khao hum par..
take_a_hint thumbnail
absolutely rite yaar

don't forget to include geet's pregnancy track ... like geet's mood swings , and her ajeeb cravings etc...