Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shraadh ki Thayari sirf Gharwale karthe hain,KKG (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

i think ASR was particular about because it was his parents Shraadh. He did not want to be disrespectful in any way.

ASR misses his parents but cannot express it to anyone. So maybe he wanted to do everything with his own hands.

I think he did not want Khushi to touch cos he considered her to be a hypocrite when she comes to comfort him and he did not want  what he thought some false emotions  polluting a sacred ritual..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

For me, he was simply mad at her since she entered his room and told him that she could understand how he feels and all.. so it's like he did not like the fact that she was coming in his personal life and his feelings.

Yes, That was his reason ..But Why did  Nani hand over the Pooja thal to an outsider..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superdil19

it means
khushi is related to his mother and father
may be

This CV's delight   in dishing out such  confusing and exciting hints , don't they ??..In what way will she be related ..would it be positive association or one which will  jeopardize  all relations and its dynamics

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I was like, arre she is gonna be a Raizada one day or the other so what difference does it make.. Gharwale ne hee ki na taiyari...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

I was like, arre she is gonna be a Raizada one day or the other so what difference does it make.. Gharwale ne hee ki na taiyari...Embarrassed

Big smile  She  is all ready , equipped with all the requirements bus ab Arnav ki krupa honi chahiye... Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by [email protected]

Originally posted by prinky02

For me, he was simply mad at her since she entered his room and told him that she could understand how he feels and all.. so it's like he did not like the fact that she was coming in his personal life and his feelings.

I think ur right..otherwise..it is not that he is aware so much about the culture and stuf...he was just mad at her and wanted to spite her

Not spite but an anxiety not to defile his parents memory   by a hypocrite  ...IMO
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

good question but you are confusing me some more LOL
i do not think or at least hope no symbolism there
it was just one more angry scene between arhi Confused

But CVs do so many things that its really confusing which one to pick.
Arhi are going to get married i have no doubt
but to reach that day is not going to be easier Ouch

I hope so too..But have found that  the Cv's cunningly place  some portents which may or may not be a foreshadower  of upcoming events ..

do not want them to be  amarried couple so soon but would like to see some progression in their relationship..a thawing of the Antarctic , a blossoming of Spring perhaps even a hint of spring will be sufficient..

is so agree with you ,  CVs sometime just through something at us making us confusedOuch

@blue, hehe  i do not know what i want LOL   i too prefer kushi working as model and being independent and all that but i am fine with marriage also LOL
at least i will be comfortable that arhi are now together Wink
whichever way i just wish that CVs will entertain us

Hate to put spoke into that, but every marriage track in Sp has gone thru separation sooner or later ..I much prefer them coming together after a  prolonged courtship than getting married [ At least this way, I know they will come together] , arnav falling for Khushi's culinary skills and Shyam comes as the Haddi to separate them ..and then a series of misunderstanding before union..OuchOuch
oh they will be separated dear that track is going to happen the same way marriage track is going to happen.  prolonging the marriage i agree with you is better
But  how will CVs keep them in single screen which is very important for daily soap
sigh.  i dread the SP forumla OuchAngryDisapprove

in BALH  i just feel that priya is becoming typical bahu jasooss OuchAngry too
i just wish IPKKND wont happen like tht Ouch

Separation will happen , whether they are married or not ..But  if married early, then Separation too comes  in early ... I would rather watch them getting closer to each other half a step by half a step than rushing into marriage and  getting separated within few days ..

Ways can be found to keep them ina single screen thru Anjali, La , kitchen , Pooja etc etc

I don't watch  BALH but I sincerely hope that Khushi does not become that ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index